What's new

Storage for pucks?

I'm looking for some good affordable storage for different soap pucks. I'd like something with a lid that I can pop on - yet use from time to time. I recall seeing some excellent and reasonable solutions from a vendor a while ago - but never paid close enough attention.
Ideas? Many thanks.

-Bill

I'm looking for some good affordable storage for different soap pucks. I'd like something with a lid that I can pop on - yet use from time to time. I recall seeing some excellent and reasonable solutions from a vendor a while ago - but never paid close enough attention.
Ideas? Many thanks.

-Bill

For containers with lid that screws in, empty tubs of TOBS/Truefitt can host several big pucks. Another cheap solution, is to visit a local supermarket/mall and go to the section where they sell hand creams. There should be some pretty big containers there and hand creams are also cheap. Just get the measurements of the puck with you and a measuring tape. Empty the container from the hand cream, give it a wash and put your puck inside... If you wet the lower side of your puck with a little water and you let it dry, it will stick on the bottom of the container.

And of course, there is also Amazon, which sells various empty containers, but i don't know of a specific one.

I use the largest
size of these -available on ebay/Amazon:

proxy.php

One solution would be to reuse containers (plastic?) from hand creams or shaving creams.
If you want a different approach, use the stainless food/snack containers. I have and use with my rotation soaps the ECOdipper Stainless Steel Container. I bought several when they were on sale and I am sure they will last several generations. Here is a stock image:
proxy.php

I also have and will recommend the double wall rice bowl with a lid. I have several that I use for grated Arko, Williams, Palmolive soaps. They can be purchased from Amazon. Here is a stock image:
upload_2019-4-24_9-54-14.jpeg

I hope this helps.

477F11F7-2FE0-4690-8ED4-F1829A5E015B.jpeg
Ideas? Many thanks.

-Bill

I use these from the container store. Had them for years. I use a label maker so I don’t forget what is in them. They lock together when you stack and twist them. I love them.

Any of the above and IKEA Grundl containers have a clear top and a magnet on the bottom. If you dig back here, there’s labels made of popular soaps that can be printed and taped into the lids.

If you go with a metal container, ensure it’s stainless steel. Tin will rust.

Top Bottom