What's new

Stirling Syndicate

Just ordered 3 samples from Stirling.
Orange chill
Margaritas in the arctic
Barbershop
Thanks everyone!
Nice! I have all three of those and they're awesome soaps. The menthol is there for Orange Chill but it's not crazy amount. Just enough to relax and enjoy the coolness of the soap.

I really like Stirling Gentlemen it has a nice musky Tobacco Men's Cologne vibe.

Haverford is more if a Darker Spicy Tobacco scent that is very well done.

Ramblin Man is another good one. Have a sample of the EDT and really like it. hard to describe but has a fruity complex cologne scent only i wish the EDT lasted a bit longer since it is much more fleeting then Gentlemen.

Stirling has geart soap/AS. I have Baker Street, Glastonbury and Triumph sets. I also have samples of Piacenza and Executive Man and will eventually buy the combos.

Attention all menthol lovers!

The Stirling Glacials are an absolute MUST. Great shaves with a super frozen face are guaranteed along with perfect skincare!

Rick

I'm not big into the cologne copy scents, you should check out some of their unique offerings like Baker Street (originally created by the now defunct Stroppe Shop), Gentleman, Varen, Autumn Glory etc

Scent Descriptions

from the dupes though Sandpiper is the best

I have Moutain Man, Margaritas in the Arctic and Agar. They are top notch performers, but of the three the indispensable one is Margaritas. It's got the about the maximum level of menthol that I can tolerate in a soap. When I have a cold that's the first soap I reach for.

Of the 5 to 7 I have tried. I would say Sharp Dressed Man and Mountain Man lead the pack for me. I have not tried Executive Man but it is in the next round.

I believe they have "4 pack" of sample AS and then you just match up the soaps. They also have small samples of many "colognes" so you can also get that as well.

I have been at this for 6 months or so now and have found Stirling to be very user friendly for a newbie.

KM

Gin and Tonic on the Rocks! Juniper, lime, and a nice but not overpowering level of menthol. The samples last about a month for me. Stirling is the best bang for the buck and truly an awesome soap.

Peach is my personal favorite, but I absolutely love the smell of fresh peaches.
When I was a kid growing up there was a guy who had a peach orchard across the street from my church. I may or may not have skipped out of Sunday school class a few times to, umm, partake of a fresh-picked peach or two.......

This is a tough one. Island Man definitely ranks up there. Sharp Dressed Man is another I could every day of the year. Arkadia knocked Executive Man out of the rotation.

The fact that the samples last for 20+ shaves means you can rotate through samples without ever buying a tub.

Their bath soap performs well, too. The scent doesn't last like Axe, but your skin isn't dry when you are done.

Can't believe no one has suggested Stirling's Bay Rum!! IMO, the best Bay Rum on the market. Although as most have pointed out MITA is a must for that menthol fix but if you are a cologne type of guy then Sandpiper would be my go to...

Pharoah's Dreamsicle is in my top 3. Barbershop, Ben Franklin, Ozark Mountain, Piacenza, Gin and Tonic, Coconut Lime and Haverford are somewhere on that top 3 list as well. I rotate through them thoroughly..

I can't bring myself to like any with Menthol, but Margs and Orange Chill smell wonderful.

Price, quantity and quantity are tops in my book.

Executive Man and Sharp Dressed Man (SDM) are top sellers for them, and deservedly so. Their unscented Sheep is fantastic. Something about that mutton fat that's much more rich and nourishing to my skin. I have purchased full tubs and love: Executive Man, SDM (actually, the glacial version), Stirling Spice and Sheep. I am considering full tubs of Ramblin Man and Sandpiper (lovely cedar scent if still a cologne dupe). As an aside, don't ignore scents in bath soaps and shampoo soaps (for those who do not shave up top). I am a huge fan of them as a soap company, not just a shave soap company. (and yes, bay rum is great too. Not my cup of tea, but my son loves that scent in his shave soap)

Top Bottom