What's new

Stirling Syndicate

I just recently received the Sharp Dressed Man after balm and have to say it is an excellent product. Great application without being greasy as mentioned. The scent is nice, but fades quickly. So, a splash of the Sharp Dressed Man AS before the balm and what a sweet combo. I am becoming a fan of Stirling for quality and value as many have noted on B&B.

I keep forgetting to get the Stirling Spice sample for $5.00! So I haven't used the EDT. However, I tried to get the shave soap sample but I think they might have sent me a sample of their British Leather by mistake! It smelled nothing like Old Spice, even though it was labeled Stirling Spice.

So I tried!

Arkadia is a spot on terre d’hermes smell

Sandpiper is supposed to smell like YSL La Nuit de l'Homme. I think it smells exactly like nautica competition.

Both are awesome

I shaved with the Glastonbury by Stirling this morning and I have to say I really enjoyed the scent it gave when latherd up. Just had a sample though, does anybody know if it is a seasonal release or even discontinued one?

I shaved with the Glastonbury by Stirling this morning and I have to say I really enjoyed the scent it gave when latherd up. Just had a sample though, does anybody know if it is a seasonal release or even discontinued one?
I'm pretty sure at one time it was a regular item for them so my guess is its discontinued.

Agreed. Glastonbury is one of my favorites. I'd hate for it to be discontinued. Please let us know what you find out.
Let's hope it is back on sale on Spring or either Summer, Glastonbury Festibal is in June so hopefully Summer release. Agree, the earthy Patchouli note in the soap is amazing.

Oh and I recieved a sample of Dunshire today, If you like lemon/cologne type scents this is you soap.

I can't find or use that kind of filter on their website. But thanks for the help. :)
At the bottom of any page on their site you will find what is known as a site map and the Scent Descriptions is listed under links... Go to the site and scroll to the bottom of the page...

Anyone else out there love this scent so much??

I had an awesome shave with Executive Man, followed up with the EM Post Shave Balm. The more I use Stirling, the more I love it, and it is hard to beat the affordability of the product and what they offer.

If you had to pick only one Stirling scent to use from here on out, what would it be and why?

I have Executive Man, Baker Street, and Barbershop. I like then all. I am also impatiently waiting for the re-release of island man to try that.

I don't know if I could easily pick one because I like each one more at different times. Not to mention I have very little experience with Stirling, at this point.

Still, I agree with you... Executive Man is awesome.

I certainly like it, but it's not my favorite Aventus dupe.

Hmmm, picking one Stirling scent...probably Ozark Mountain.
So far I've tried: Ozark Mountain, Iced Pineapple, Bergamot Lavender, Executive man, Christmas Eve, Coniferous, Eucalyptus mint, Island man

Per Frozenshades, EM is an Aventus dupe, which costs hundreds of dollars. So, to the original OP's comment, Stirling is a great value. I have not tried Fine Platinum or any of the other Aventus dupes, but I do enjoy the Stirling EM. I only bought the Stirling sampler along with Baker St, Ozark Mtn, Barbershop, Arkadia, Bay Rum, Bergamot Lavender and Sharp Dressed Man. I am working my way through them to see which ones I really like. The Barbershop is a bit too powerful in the powder smell, but I will try it again. The others I like enough to buy a full bottle.

The Stirling post shave I did buy was the Sharp Dressed Man and per O3jarhead, it is too weak. I first put on the SDM AS and then the balm and it is a great combo.

To pick one scent, at this point it would probably be Sharp Dressed Man.

Top Bottom