What's new

Starter kit - or just a good excuse to try some different stuff!

***Read through a couple of other listings - have adjusted my listing to be more in line with other offerings. =) Now for $40

Hello all!

So, what I have attempted to put together is (what I think) a great kit for someone starting out, or has been going for a while and would just like to try a several different products for really not a whole lot of money. I am asking $40.00 plus $13.00 for Priority Mail shipping within the continental US - $9.00 for standard posting. I am happy to ship internationally, but will need to follow-up individually regarding shipping costs.

This is what I have to offer:

- 2 flare tip razors. U1 for the black and D2 for the silver. Both razors work great, but do have a few cosmetic imperfections. The black shows some of the bronze-color base on the doors and the silver is missing its end caps. (retail ???)

- Assortment of 20-blades (retail about $5.00)

- Unused tube of C.O. Bigelow (retails at around $10.00)

- L'Occitane En Provence Shaving Soap, unused (retails around $12.00)

- Palmolive Shave Stick, unused (retails around $4.00)

- Art of Shaving Lemon After-shave gel, %80 remaining (retails new at $40.00)

- L'Occitane Cade After-Shave Balm, used couple of time (retails new at $34.00)

- G.F. Trumper Alum Block, used only once (retails new around $20.00)

- Shaving brush, 2-band TSN knot at 22x60. This brush is special --- it was floating around B&B as a way for folks to try a large lofted brush. I (ashamedly) just rediscovered it this weekend. The value of the brush does not factor into the asking price for the kit - consider it a freebie! What I ask is that after you have had your use with it, please list it up on the Brush forum, and let it once again pass to new users. =)

$IMG_0142.jpg

Please, please, please feel free to follow-up with me if you have questions, want to see some some specific pictures. I tried to keep this posting simple and let the items speak for themselves.

***Also, I this post should be in line with new forum rules, but please send me a PM if you see something off kilter so I can make a change.

Thanks for looking!

Bill

Last edited:
Top Bottom