What's new

Started Vaping

I'm using a Nautilus mini on a 20w istick. My juices are either 9mg or 12mg nicotine depending on which one I'm using. I think the next juice order I'll drop down to 6mg and see if that works also.
Awesome. Just make sure not to lower your nicotine too much, too fast. Otherwise you might go back to cigarettes to get your nicotine fix.

A lot of people go too low too fast and then pick up smoking again because they want more nicotine.

Yep! I started at 18 mg and stayed there for months. After almost a year of vaping I'm down to 3mg but did so in small steps. That's one nice thing about vaping compared to traditional cessation methods like the patch that have set quantities of nic delivery. With vaping you can go down 1mg at a time if you wish! Most places that make their own juice will cater to your needs so if you want to order 13mg one month and 12 the next, they should have no problem fulfilling that request!

Well, today is day 20 of being cigarette free. I believe my taste buds are back to normal now. I can really taste the flavors of my ejuice.

I'm currently using a Nautilus mini on a 20w istick. I am really liking the istick. I'm thinking of picking up another in 30w and rotate between the two.

I've been trying a bunch of different juice vendors and have found two that work great for me.

Really looking forward to hitting 1 month of being cigarette free!

Well, today is day 20 of being cigarette free. I believe my taste buds are back to normal now. I can really taste the flavors of my ejuice.

I'm currently using a Nautilus mini on a 20w istick. I am really liking the istick. I'm thinking of picking up another in 30w and rotate between the two.

I've been trying a bunch of different juice vendors and have found two that work great for me.

Really looking forward to hitting 1 month of being cigarette free!
Congratulations!!

Top Bottom