What's new

Stainless Steel Handles, Polished Slant, Windrose R1, GEM Jr

Slimming down my collection to make room for the incoming.

Prices include shipping to the continental United States. Please post questions in the thread so others can see them.

Here's what's for sale:

1. Windrose R1 Stainless steel handle and Open Comb Slant with polished satin finish - I paid $118 for these (purchased separately), but the artisan has them listed as a set for $73 plus shipping from the UK. Mine is barely used (not even five times) - asking $59 shipped for the complete set. This is a VERY heavy handle. If you own an iKon OSS or a Timeless handle, you should have an idea of what the feel and finish is like. Finish is top notch!

2. Maggard MR18c (anodized version of the MR18) Stainless Steel handle - asking $10 free shipping

3. RazoRock Bazooka Stainless Steel Handle - No longer offered but Maggard offers a similar style handle and they sell for about $20 - asking $14 free shipping - this is a super heavy handle as well!

4. GEM Junior with extra brass handle for the added convenience of basically switching to a 1912 - asking $12 for the pair with free shipping

If you purchase two items, I will gladly knock off $3 for shipping. If you would like to pick up the entire lot, I'll let it go for $77 shipped to your door.
DSCN1290.JPG
DSCN1292.JPG
DSCN1293.JPG
DSCN1294.JPG
DSCN1295.JPG
DSCN1296.JPG
DSCN1297.JPG
DSCN1298.JPG

Top Bottom