My elbows leak
If you are not familiar with the 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction, it is a fundraiser we do every year to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
We do this in honor of our dear friend Sue Moore, Sue was a founding member and the proprietor of Saint Charles Shave.
She passed away due to breast cancer. This auction is our way to honor her memory and help fight this terrible disease.
We can not pull this off alone. We rely on our generous membership to donate items to be auctioned.
The amount we raise is dependent on YOUR donated items for the auction and lively bidding on these items.
If you find it in your hearts to donate anything for auction please use this form: CLICK HERE
You will have the option to limit your shipping destination by selecting the appropriate area, US only, North America, and Worldwide.
If you have multiple items to donate for separate auction threads please submit a new form for each item.
Remember that B&B does not handle any money or items.
Your winning bids and monetary donations are paid directly to the NBCF.
Shipment of items to the winner is done by the individual making the donation of the item.
Thank you to everyone who has donated to past auctions and thanks for helping to make this year the biggest yet!
If you have any questions or comments please post them here.
Gently used items are acceptable for donation.
If the item up for bid is a used product, please examine the pictures thoroughly before placing a bid.
B&B is not responsible for the condition of used soaps, aftershaves, brushes, or other items which have been in close personal contact with other people.
If you are squeamish about using a previously used product or item, please do not place a bid.
1. All bids must be placed in the item thread.
2. Only bids may be posted in the item up for auction thread, any post that does not contain a bid will be removed. A separate thread will be started for banter and chat during the auction.
3. Lowest initial bid is $5.00. Once a bid is placed, all subsequent bids must be in the minimum bidding increments of $5.00 Dollars. Bids that are not in $5.00 increments will be removed.
4. This auction will end on October, 21 at 2000 hours (8:00 pm) Eastern Time
5. Any bid placed at or near the end of the auction (at the teams discretion) will trigger the end of the auction to be extended one half hour to discourage sniping.
6. We consider all bids made to be in good faith and binding, so do not bid if you can not or do not intend to pay!
7. A winning Auction Bid may be paid for HERE. If we do not have payment within 96 hours (4 days) your bid will be voided and offered to the next highest bidder.