What's new

Spreading the love PIF

Hello all,

My Friday was dragging to a close at work and seemed like another weekend was about to start, but this one would be different. I came home and my wife shared the news that we are expecting our second child. That alone is reason to celebrate! We have been trying for a few months after a miscarriage back in April so it was welcome news. To top it off, I won a PIF from another member this weekend. I went thru and did inventory on my shave den and have come up with some items to give away as a PIF. I know everyone hate's them, but here are the rules.

1. This is open to all members New & Old alike as long as you are stateside. This must stay CONUS due to the aftershave, sorry.
2. Just reply with a simple "I'm in" to be entered into the drawing.
3. This starts now & will run until 5 p.m. Central on Friday, August 2nd. I will use a random number generator to pick the winner sometime Friday evening.

Here is what is up for grabs:

• TOBS Avocado Cream (new)
  • Everyman Jack Brushless Cream (new)
  • Puck of Aramis Soap (new)
  • Aqua Velva Musk (new)
  • Cella (15% left)
  • Sir Irisch Moos sample
  • Simple Boar brush to help build the lather for all the samples
  • Mystic Water Soap Sample (Prospect Creek)
  • Mama Bear Samples (Hinoki Wood, Lilac Ice, Sandalwood Vanilla, Ye Ole Babershop, Bonzai, Magnetism, Hydrogen)
  • Queen Charlotte Soap Samples (Key Lime, Tangerine)
  • Mike's Naturals Sample (Peppermint & Rosemary)
  • Trufitt & Hill Samples (Almond Cream, Ultimate Comfort Cream/Pre-shave oil/ASB, Grafton ASB, West Indian Limes ASB)
  • Bald Frog Sample (Wake Up Rosemary)
  • Generous sample of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal (The Veg)
  • Arko Komando Shave Cream Sample
  • Osage Rub AS sample
  • Pinaud Special Reserve AS sample
  • Lucky Tiger AS sample
  • Mystery Soap sample (not marked & forgot what it was)
  • Small Blade sampler (not shown)

$Spread the Love PIF.jpg

Top Bottom