What's new

Splashes…

The speick splash is highly recommended - even over the speick balm. The speick balm wasnt memorable. Musgo balm, however is much better (feeling, no stick, healing) than most balms in the same genre.

Last edited:
The speick splash is highly recommended even over the balm. Musgo balm, however is much better (feeling, no stick, healing) than most balms in the same genre.
But isn’t the splash ALCOHOL based?

As for “Musgo Real,” purchased a bottle of the regular balm YEARS ago.

Still haven’t gotten through a THIRD of it, prob. my least favorite balm in my rotation, mostly due to its LAME scent. 😕

Might have to reconsider its use, though, in light of your opinion. 👍🏼

The Speick splash is alcohol, yes. It is legendary.

The musgo balm scent is lame, agreed. I tried the Musgo Splash one sunday and cleared out an entire church pew beside me because it was so strong.

My favorite balm is Susanne Kaufmann ... so that's that. I am enjoying a tube of Le Lobo AS balm after a trip to Vegas. I intended to compare the musgo balm to speick balm for classic type products.

Splashes don't have to be exclusive and are not the great evil when it comes to drying out skin. I like to mix it up.

The Speick splash is alcohol, yes. It is legendary.

The musgo balm scent is lame, agreed. I tried the Musgo Splash one sunday and cleared out an entire church pew beside me because it was so strong.

My favorite balm is Susanne Kaufmann ... so that's that. I am enjoying a tube of Le Lobo AS balm after a trip to Vegas. I intended to compare the musgo balm to speick balm for classic type products.

Splashes don't have to be exclusive and are not the great evil when it comes to drying out skin. I like to mix it up.
Musgo Real?” Clear out a church pew? 😳

Must be the splash cuz the lotion so LAME, Mr. Rogers (RIP) would scoff at it! 😆

Susanne Kaufman?” “Le Lobo?” Gotta look those up, friend. 🧐

update - wait, you mean “Le Labo?!” 🤔

Yeah, LOVE their fragrances (especially “Bergamote 22!”)

Didn’t know they made AS, too.

(BTW, “Le LOBO” would be a French/Spanish translation of “The Wolf.” 🤓)

Last edited:
Le Labo! yes, thanks. The scent is top notch. For a balm it is solid healing stuff and better than most. I rate it better than most milks like DR Harris or AdP milk.

Top Bottom