What's new

Speicktember 2016!

Well after I was granted the title of Steward I was instantly excited about two of my most favorite months at B&B and those are Speicktember and Tabactober! So here is are thread for Speicktember, get ready currently September is only 9 days away and then it begins!

So Who's in? Who wants to Speick for the whole month? Who is going to go all out and use Speick everything? Shave stick? Cream? Aftershave? It's all welcome here.

You are in as long as you can answer this questions: How many days per week in September will you use Speick?

I am definitely in on this and I shave 6 days a week, I commit to have 3 shaves at minimum be Speick.

This year I even ordered the Aftershave so I can enjoy the full Speick experience.

Here is my set up:
proxy.php

Speick includes a full array of products including deodorant, shower gel, and shampoo... what Speick Products will you use?

Stupid question but does it smell like the soap? At fir st I thought it smelled like lemon heads candy. But it's more complicated than that. The soap it's self reminds of proraso but a step above in performance and scent.

Thanks for heading it up this year!

I would love to join but I never ordered some before my restraint :mad3:

I should be able to get a couple of shaves though using my travel tube!

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
now when Tabactober starts I go through the whole month and keep going. That stuff lathers up so well it's hard for me to use it all up. I do like the smell of Tabac,but it gets kind of hard to take it every day. I don't have to mention the slickness and lubrication.

I`m in for the whole month of September (30) I bought a Speick stick about 10 months or so ago and it`s new just for this occasion and I`m also looking forward to Tabac October once again!

We have a few participants. I know there are more of you out there! Even if you commit to only use it once a week you belong in this thread!

I'm in for at least once a week. I'll commit to using it on Saturday or Sunday. I currently only have the cream.

My favorite time of year!!! Fall, Octoberfest beer, football, and Speicktember & TABACtober! I am totally in. Brand new aftershave, cream, and bath soap on the way. BTW, the bath soap is wonderful and ties in week with the shave!

I am in! I have grated my stick and have shaved with it twice already ( I just couldn't wait). Both shaves have been SPEICKtacular. Since I 3017 my soaps Speick will be the only soap I will use until it's done. Today I paired it with Fine's Lavender AS and it worked very well.

Count me in. I will try to use Speick at least 4 times a week. I will be mostly using the Speick Men Active shaving soap as well as the Speick Men Active Aftershave.

Are first individual using active has joined. Anyone here used both and can compare and contrast?

This message brought to you by Chad's phone.... most likely with typos

Count me in.

It's too long since I've used this Speik's wonderful shave stick. I have this summer discovered Speik's shave cream and aftershave.

A shave every second day for me. I'll probably order the shave stick to try. I initially used the cream/aftershave for a couple of years. I've got a new tube and a half bottle of aftershave in my stash. The cologne is awesome as well, but I'm low on that and Canada is a ***** to ship anything into.

I shave only every other day. I will use Speick at least once a week. I have the stick and the aftershave. I had the bath soap before and that is great stuff also.

$Speick_.jpg

Well, I have committed to Haslinger's soaps for 2016 (excellent move). But I could go Speick AS for September. Would that qualify?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have committed to Haslinger's soaps for 2016 (excellent move). But I could go Speick AS for September. Would that qualify?

Well this is the soap area but we will make an exception, since Haslinger is such an amazing soap

Top Bottom