What's new

Speick shaving soap.majorly under-rated

Performance is excellent, it is luscious as someone else mentioned. It lathers up in abundance which i like in a soap and slickness was very good.

Unfortunately after my shave i had some redness and irritation, perhaps a reaction, although i believe this was likely due to testing out a blade that was unsuitable for me, and likely not the Speick soap. I'll try Speick again soon to be certain whether i have a sensitivity to this soap

I had this same experience. Skin redness. And I isolated it to the soap. One of two soaps in the scores that I have used that gave me a reaction. Unfortunate as I found the performance to be excellent in all ways. Highly recommend Speick.

I had this same experience. Skin redness. And I isolated it to the soap. One of two soaps in the scores that I have used that gave me a reaction. Unfortunate as I found the performance to be excellent in all ways. Highly recommend Speick.

I've used Speick a few times recently and I don't think I'm seeingthe redness I originally had,or at least no where near enough redness to be a problem. So I'm going to write it off as a blade issue. Speick is absolutely luscious, such a pleasure to use. Love the scent,and the slickness, and the post shave moisture and how smooth my face feels afterwards! Great stuff, maybe someday I'll check out more Speick products

Reactions: nav
15909590030235931695580120267514.jpg

I'm a fan of Speick products. 👍

The Speick stick is one of my top favorites. Fantastic performance and amazing scent.

I keep wishing I could find something to keep the scent of the stick going longer. I'm allergic to witch hazel, so the splash and balm are both out of the question. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Reactions: nav
I keep wishing I could find something to keep the scent of the stick going longer. I'm allergic to witch hazel, so the splash and balm are both out of the question. Oh well.
Speick has an Eau de Toilette out now that is supposed to be close to the splash in scent. You probably don't want the Cologne version since I believe it does not have the same scent as the EdT.

INGREDIENTS

Alcohol, Fragrance, Water, Limonene, Valeriana Celtica (Speick) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool.

The Speick stick is one of my top favorites. Fantastic performance and amazing scent.

I use the bath soap to enjoy the scent for longer.

I surprisingly get whiffs of the bath soap on my skin throughout the day!

Speick has an Eau de Toilette out now that is supposed to be close to the splash in scent. You probably don't want the Cologne version since I believe it does not have the same scent as the EdT.
Does the splash smell like the stick?

It didn't to my nose. I didn't find the splash to be all that special but it has a lot of fans!

The bath soap is basically the same scent.

Correct. The EdC used to have the same scent, but they changed it years ago for some unfathomable reason.

Broke my heart when they did. 😭 🤬

There are similarities, but it's not exactly the same. The splash has a spicy citrus/lavender scent. It has alcohol, witch hazel, speick plant extract, lavender oil, and several other ingredients. The citrus scent dries down fairly quickly, the remainder lingers a little longer.
Alcohol, Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water, Sorbitol, Glucose, Mannitol, Valeriana Celtica Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Menthol, Camphor, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

Top Bottom