What's new

Spanish Inquistion

My son did a video of me shaving today, but neither one of us could figure out how to download from his new iPhone...
700meg
Any ideas? He is now with his sister at UGA, and she has a new MAC that she doesn't know how to use, either.
I am a Windows man.
dangit! :sad:

So if you have the correct drivers installed when you plug it in it should come up like a camera, at least my iPhone 4 does that and my iPad 2 and my wife's iPad mini all behave that way. Then you can transfer pictures using the windows Picture transfer wizard, don't worry it will get video as well. On the Mac, that stuff should all import into iPhoto, iMovie.

iPhones also let you upload directly to YouTube. Click on the movie, and at the bottom press on the arrow looking button and it will come up with options: email, message, YouTube...etc

You should be able to transfer a picture or video from the iPhone to either a PC or Mac just like you would a camera or storage device. The file can even remain on the iPhone if you wish, but given the file size I don't see any value to that.

You should be able to transfer a picture or video from the iPhone to either a PC or Mac just like you would a camera or storage device. The file can even remain on the iPhone if you wish, but given the file size I don't see any value to that.

we tried this, i could see the mov file but it wouldn't copy. Gonna send the other suggestions to kids. Unfortunately they are in UGA party town tonight. I may never see them again....

I must say, given the title of your post...that's not what I was expecting.

I daresay no-one ​was expecting it.

I must say, given the title of your post...that's not what I was expecting.

I daresay no-one ​was expecting it.

That is the name of the razor I used.
Some will remember it.
My son called it a machete, not having ever seen it.
It also comes with it's own harddrive, but doesn't seem compatible with Steve Job's stuff.
And I really want that vid, it even has my redneckerry dialog!
dammit!

Attachments

• $_dsc1952.jpg
    $_dsc1952.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 62
Oh, and most of my posts are meant to be purposely obtuse.
Much more fun that way.
And I mean it when I say, THIS is a fun place.

So if you have the correct drivers installed when you plug it in it should come up like a camera, at least my iPhone 4 does that and my iPad 2 and my wife's iPad mini all behave that way. Then you can transfer pictures using the windows Picture transfer wizard, don't worry it will get video as well. On the Mac, that stuff should all import into iPhoto, iMovie.

my kid ran away with the danged iPhone. I probably won't see him till next year. And I'm stuck with the bill!

As soon as you plug the phone into the Mac with the cable iPhoto should come up ask if you want to upload photos.
This kid makes it very simple. The one thing he leaves out is you have to of course register for a youtube acct if you have not already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom