What's new

Source for Dorco Cartridges

Has anyone settled on a source for Dorco cartridges since Dorco closed shop in the US?

Amazon has them, but their listings are disorganized and a bit tricky to find what you want. Prices aren't as nice as Dorco was either.

I went looking for Pace 3 cartridges and after spending some time on Amazon, tried ebay. Find a nice price and ordered 16 at a nice price. Shipped quickly, faster than Amazon unless you are Prime. When they came, the packaging and packing slip showed the order was fulfilled by . . . Amazon.

Amazon is your only option now that Dorco stopping selling through their site. If you dont mind the Pace 4, you could just get the 4X from Dollar Shave Club.

I've run into the same issue, my wife uses their twin blade carts and I was able to get them as low as $0.20 per cart (and each one lasts her over a week) via dorco USA bulk pricing combined with discount codes... She doesn't like non pivoting heads and the cheap personna twins are far too sharp for her needs so I guess she is getting Gillette sensor disposables until we figure something else out.

Another demographic this really hurts are headblade users, $10 for 4 rebranded pace 4 carts direct from headblade or as low as $0.30 per cart via dorco USA and coupon codes... No more.

Barbasol razors are Dorco's you can get them in the supermarkets.
I know but their twin blade disposables have a different design then their twin blade carts. I do find the dorco/barbasol twin blade disposables far superior to the Gillette good news (or what ever sensor label they slapped on those recently) in their sharpness and longevity but these are specifically for my wife who prefers the slightly recessed blades and completely open back of the dorco twins carts.