What's new

Some fine cigar accoutrements...

Recently i completed the hunt for cigar accoutrements of the maduro line of ST Dupont. This line was introduced in the mid nineties and isn't available anymore, except for the pocket lighter.
Smoking a cigar, particularly Havana's, is one of my other passions in life. And i think a cigar should be cut, lighted, smoked and carried in the most stylish way... :wink:

Dude, that's like a freakin' Dupont showpiece, but I hope that stuff is cheaper across the big water because you just spent the value of a small house where I live.

Dude, that's like a freakin' Dupont showpiece, but I hope that stuff is cheaper across the big water because you just spent the value of a small house where I live.

Wow... I was thinking the same thing. :eek:

I went through a fancy pants era too, but after losing a bunch of mega expensive wares I gave up.

Consequently I discovered that my $10 Chinese made pocket torch (sort of like the Blazer) which was marketed as a soldering torch has given me the best performance out of all previous fancy lighters.

I carry a Palio cutter now, 'cause you need a sharp cutter, but all the rest are cheep and cheerful.

And i think a cigar should be cut, lighted, smoked and carried in the most stylish way... :wink:
After seeing your stash of goodies, you'd probably go into cardiac arrest after watching me bite off the end of my cigar before I light it with my $.99 bic, and set it on top of my BBQ pit, or on the window sill, when I decide it is time for a break. :w00t:

Funny thing is, all these items do come from across the pond....the USA that is...:biggrin:

Top Bottom