What's new

Social Media Sharing now at B&B

Do you do Facebook?
How about Twitter?
Are you an avid Google+ user?
Maybe Pinterest is your cup of tea?

Well B&B is now featuring Social Media sharing links!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Have a look at the top of your screen.

No a little lower....

Ok, that's too low, just above the thread and below the menu.

Yes! that's it! there it is!!!
You should be looking at a bar like this:

$socialmedia.jpg

So....what can you do with these social media links?

You can share forum posts with your social media friends.
That's just plain awesome. No other way to describe it.

If you click on $socialmedia3.jpg you will see a cornucopia of options.
Here, have a look and see what's hiding in there (and this is just a partial list):
$socialmedia2.jpg
If you click on More at the bottom of that box you will find hundreds of sites to share B&B content on.
HUNDREDS!!! I can only describe that as......awesome.

Alright, that's a peek at what's there. So now you are going to ask me how you can use them.
It's actually very simple. All you have to do is click on one of the options and follow the instructions provided.

Here's an example of how you might share a post on Facebook:
Let's say I'm in the General Shave Discussion forum and I see a thread that I want to share with my social media friends.
I click on the Facebook Like link $socialmedia4.jpg and a box opens up like this:
$socialmedia5.jpg
Now I can add some text in the Add Comment box and click on Post to Facebook.

Your Facebook friends (or Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, etc.) will see the link on your profile.

Ok, Now you guys give it a try.
As always, if you have any questions please let the B&B Team know.

We're more than happy to help.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Finally!!! now i can annoy the crap out of all my friends with something i'm interested in instead of vise-versa.

I thought something looked different, didn't stop me from sharing all of them anyway, I just thought I had missed them the whole time and just noticed.... thank goodness still no real proof I'm crazy

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Those links are pretty neat and easy to use!

Is it possible to turn them off as a personal setting? They make the page loads take longer, and I'm not on Facebook/pinterest/etc. So to me it's kind of annoying.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Is it possible to turn them off as a personal setting? They make the page loads take longer, and I'm not on Facebook/pinterest/etc. So to me it's kind of annoying.

I didn't notice anything on my side but then, I'm on a very high speed link... If you have an ad blocker, you could block that frame...

I didn't notice anything on my side but then, I'm on a very high speed link... If you have an ad blocker, you could block that frame...

it's no big deal, of course, just the home DSL wifi on the ipod touch is my standard check-in method. Can't set up an adblocker there.

That being said, I can imagine that with the addition of these social media thingies, word will spread like mad. Really cool!

Nice work fellas - I'm not on FB but I am on twitter, and have a few followers that are into wetshaving.

I will be sure to tweet around the more informative/interesting threads.

Great effort! Although I'm not big on "sharing" and "liking" I certainly see how this would further spread the word about wet shaving. Well done B&B admin team!

Top Bottom