What's new

Soaps Used the Most in 2020

I may be jumping the gun here. However, I am curious about everyone's most used soaps in 2020. Many posts ask about favorites. I like a little data about what everyone actually uses. I know I tend to search B&B for new soaps to try, and these lists have always helped me.

So, what are the popular hits for you this year? It can be one soap, it can be 20—but try to list in order of uses if you can. If you don't track particular soaps, feel free to just let us know the brands you used the most.

Here's my top 5 beginning with the most-used:

(1) Murphy and McNeil (M&M) Kells
(2) M&M Gael Laoch
(3) Stirling Executive Man
(4) *M&M Cliffs of Moher
(5) *Ethos Lavender Supreme

*Received these soaps in the second half of the year, so good on them. With this in mind, feel free to throw in a little honorable mention to something you've used a lot considering the time you've had it in 2020.

M&M Gael Laoch is actually my favorite soap. I have it both in the Aon base with menthol and in Kodiak (but no menthol, sadly). This makes me want to use GL for the rest of December ...

My most used soaps are pretty easy.

Stirling Christmas Eve
Captain's Choice various samples
Tobac

There is only a couple other soaps other than those that I used in 2020.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

All lasted about 2.5 months except Proraso White (2 months):
Rio Sul cream
La Toja stick
ABB Principe Real cream
Speick cream
Proraso Sensitive tub
That accounts for 11.5 of 12 months. The three in the middle are standouts. I’m using Top Secret the last 2 weeks of December. It’ll be the year of Portuguese creams and will start 2021 in proper fashion!

well, from a quick look back, most used Brand seemed to be Proraso.
most-often used single soap, that might be Mitchells Wool Fat.

2020 shave comp.jpg

M&M ... (...Mandate of Heaven) and B&M (Soft Heart...)
I still have a sample of Mandate of Heaven to use in the Aon base (just opened a Bad Mor sample). Always on the lookout for a B&M Soft Heart soap scent too. Really bummed about missing their Sandalwood release.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Goodfellas' Smile Abysso
PAA Atomic Age Bay Rum
Barrister and Mann Bay Rum
Zingari Man The Wanderer
Black Ship Grooming Captain Scurvy

Top Bottom