Soap Sample PIF

Who wants to try out some new soaps???

What's Up for grabs?

New and unused samples of:
1. Caties Bubbles: La Piment de la Vie
2. Mickey Lee Soapworks: The Kraken
3. Barrister & Mann: Bay Rum
4. LA Shaving Soap Co. Topanga Fougere

Also, if the winner is ok with lightly used soaps [MENTION=67261]Parjay[/MENTION] will be including some samples from his personal stash. I don't want to give too much away, but if you have ever wanted to try MdC, or maybe DR Harris soaps, and possibly some discontinued soaps.... Oops I've said too much already! (Sorry Parjay :blushing:)

----------------------------------------

So, how do you qualify for this PIF?

Perhaps you have noticed that [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] & [MENTION=67261]Parjay[/MENTION] are running a game of B&B Bingo in the Shave Clinic starting next Monday May 23rd?Well, all you have to do to qualify for the PIF is to be new to the game, sign up, and play B&B Bingo. All first time players are automatically entered for the PIF!

And.... Did I mention there are prizes for the winner of B&B Bingo??? So, by signing up you could win twice!!! The winner of this round of B&B Bingo will receive:

• Mystic Water Shaving Soap: Coconut Lime Verbena
  • Proraso Green Shaving Cream
  • Plissoft Synthetic Shaving Brush

full

proxy.php

proxy.php

Now for the fine print. B&B Bingo is an official forum game, so like the game, this PIF is open to worldwide members who have at least 45 days of membership and have made at least 50 quality posts. This PIF will be open until May 30, 2016, which is one week after the start of Bingo. In order to win you must sign up and be playing Bingo. The PIF winner will be announced in a way that will let us know that the winner has been actively playing the game.

To sign up for the PIF and play Bingo, CLICK HERE and join the fun that starts Monday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Late bump here folks. Bingo is underway, but the PIF is running through the 30th. If you sign up now you can get caught up with Bingo and still have a chance at some top notch free samples.

Top Bottom