What's new

So my bride to be and I exchanged gifts before the big day and......

She presented me with a brand new Kent BK8!! I must say WOW!!:biggrin: Everything from the presentation, to the quality of the brush screams first class. I usually use creams (though I have been a bit soap-curious lately:lol:) and I like to lather in my big soup mug just like Mantic. From what I have read previously about this brush, and from my shaving style this could truly be a match made in heaven. For both the brush and the bride!:thumbup:

Oh you lucky dog! I bought a BK8 for myself as my first "serious" brush, and it is awesome! Use it mostly with creams, although it will work with soaps also, but soaps dry and irritate my face. It is soft and luxurious. To make the experience even more so, I recommend getting a shaving scuttle. I bought one from Dirty Bird here a few weeks ago, and it makes all the difference from a mug in the way it keeps your lather piping hot for additional passes. Pair this with a good cream or soap and it's pure shaving nirvana!:001_rolle

Wow, she must be the first SWMBO who actually understands the great importance of our shaving thing :biggrin: Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

I told my wife she had bought a C&E brush and stand for me, for our anniversary.
Hope she'll be more impressed with the results than she was with the purchase.....

Top Bottom