What's new

so maybe no handlebar after all

Well my lovely wife has put the nix on growing a handlebar mustache:thumbdown.
So... what other styles are out there. I wear a van dyke and would like to do something with my mustache.
Prophoss

My wife isn't a big fan of the handlebar and would prefer I went with a more anchorman style one but I do the handlebar for myself and the pride that goes with it.

I do think if my wife got really upset I would consider a trim but most likely a shave since it's handlebar or nothing for me.

How does your wife feel about an English style that something without the curls of the handlebar?

I guess that's what I'm trying to figure out. what other styles are out there? I will look up the English style.

My other half isn't that fond of the full handlebar either, but if I just keep the tips from curling much, she's fine with it. So, the tips are more out with slight upward curl, but not as extremely curled as what many aim for with the handlebar. I've seen it called a "Western Style" once or twice... it looks more like what many picture for like the 3 musketeers sort of thing, to me.

This is one of the best/simple mustache examples I've seen where they don't give odd names to each mustache:

$Moustache-Styles1.jpg

Top Bottom