What's new

So Long

Well folks, for the next twelve days I will be enjoying the hospitality of the picturesque village of Nimbin, NSW. I am a bad flier so the trip to Australia will be awful, but once I get there it will be worth it. I don't know if I will have access to a computer during that time, so until I get back nobody on this forum do or say anything interesting, I don't want to miss out. Back on the Wednesday after next, so until then...

What a shame that you will be out of contact for so long! It would probably make things much easier if you just took all of us along with you!! Just so you won't be out of touch, of course!!

Sue, who isn't the least bit jealous.....not one bit! :w00t: :w00t: :tongue_sm : I won't beg! I won't! :-0 lol

Mama Bear said:
What a shame that you will be out of contact for so long! It would probably make things much easier if you just took all of us along with you!! Just so you won't be out of touch, of course!!

Sue, who isn't the least bit jealous.....not one bit! :w00t: :w00t: :tongue_sm : I won't beg! I won't! :-0 lol

I agree with Sue.

JoAnna :tongue:

I forgot to ask. Can you send me a koala? Real one, not stuffed.

Talk to the koalas, too. See if they like any of the eucalyptus shaving products.

JoAnna

Have a good trip Alex. You might think about spending an hour or two a day standing on your head so that you are well acclimated when you get down under! :lol:
New South Wales of all places? Hmmm...

AJS said:
Well folks, for the next twelve days I will be enjoying the hospitality of the picturesque village of Nimbin, NSW. I am a bad flier so the trip to Australia will be awful, but once I get there it will be worth it....
One word: Alprazolam. Great stuff: my doctor prescribed a .05mg pill, which I cut in half and take about 30 minutes before heading out to the airport. Its just enough to "take the edge off" without making me too "foggy" (but I do sleep like a log the next evening).

--Mark

Hope you have a great trip. Australia is a beautiful country and the people are some of the greatest. Be sure to take pictures for all of us! :biggrin:

Top Bottom