What's new

So, how many of you keep a beard? clean shaven? mustache? facial hair combo?

Your Facial Hair Style

• Clean Shaven

• Full beard

• Short trimmed beard

• Chin strap

• Goatee

• Full goatee

• Mustache

• Combo (mustache/beard, etc)

• Just Sideburns

• other (specify, if you want)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I shave my head so my wife requests (i.e. demands) that I keep a goatee. Whenever I shave it off I get "the look" until it grows back. At least when it comes back I usually get different kind of "look" which is much more fun.:thumbup1:

Finally decided to try and shave off all the hair on my face, swmbo didn't like it at all.

But i have to say that a DE shave compared to a fusion shave was worlds apart for me. I had zero irritation. One, maybe two bumps. But that was because i had to go over an area a few times. I probably shouldn't have.

i won't say that i'm a convert, because no facial hair makes me look a bit on the young side. But the shave was great.

I keep a trimmed beard, but shave every two or three days, so I get a little stubble in between. Come November, it's no shave until the first deer is down.

I have had a full goatee for 20 plus years. After high school I had a mustache and in college I had a full beard on and off. That was the early 70’s so all “wannabe” hippies had facial hair. David

Dizzy Gillespie was famous for his and it became associated with bebop fashion. But he actually grew it because he got a lot of irritation in that area after shaving when it rubbed against his trumpet mouthpiece.

soul patch, jazz dot, mouche, flavor-saver...whatever one wishes to call it. I have one.

Last full face shave was on August 31, 1973. Have had a variety of beard styles since. Short trimmed beard for about the past 20 years.

Top Bottom