What's new

Small Den Cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to clear out my den to make room for whatever 2021 will bring me. All are decent, functional razors that I’ve used at one time or another, but they are either duplicates or something I just don’t care for. Add $4 for CONUS shipping.

1975 Gillette Super Adjustable “Black Beauty” – a V4 restored by Cap’n Murphy, Vintage Razor Repair (check his disassembly pic). It looks and operates beautifully. The last ¼ turn works on higher numbers only. $25

OneBlade Core
- Just too mild for my taste. Uses Feather FHS-10 blades. $10

Muhle R89
- Mild, rarely used, clean and shiny. Includes original box. $20

Maggard V1 - Mild, smooth razor with HEAVY West Coast Shaving stainless steel handle. $10

Schick Krona
- Clean, plastic handle. $10

Attachments

• BB.png
    BB.png
    911.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Maggard.png
    Maggard.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 187
  • ONEBLADE.png
    ONEBLADE.png
    325.3 KB · Views: 157
Great prices on some nice kit. Not sure I would call an R89 “mild”. Still it’s a great razor at a great price. GLWTS
Are you thinking of an R41, maybe? The R89 should be a carbon copy of the Edwin Jagger DE89. I believe the two companies "invented" the razor design together. My EJ is smooth, easy to use, and more efficient than you'd expect based on the feel. These are good "modern classics", imo.

Great selection there at wonderful prices. GLWTS!

You are correct. The R89 is almost identical to the EJ DE89. Both smooth and mild. I prefer the R41.

Herm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom