What's new

FS Thinning collection - 6 razors and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONUS only, please. Prices include USPS Ground Advantage shipping and PayPal fees.

Pearl Flexi V12 with stand and box etc. Includes a tuck of 10 Willys blades that came with it, I like ‘em so I’m keeping the rest ;) Purchased new September 17, 2023. Like new, used a handful of times. $50

Rex Envoy with box etc. Purchased new August 2022. Like new, used about 20 times. $100

RazoRock Superslant L2++ with RR bulldog handle and box. Purchased from this BST August 26, 2023. Like new, used a handful of times. $80

Muhle Rocca R95, no box. Purchased from this BST July 2022. Like new, used about 20 times. $75

Ikon B1 Slant with Ikon bulldog handle, no box. Purchased new from Shave Nation in December 2014. Cap has been dropped and the corners have been smoothed as shown in the pictures, does not affect shave. Used many times but still gives a fine shave. $40 or $25 with purchase of any of the above razors.

Muhle R41 head only. Purchased new January 2022. Like new, used a handful of times. $10 with purchase of any of the above razors. Not available separately.

Edwin Jagger DE89. Purchased new November 2013. Good condition with a dent near center of the handle as shown. Used many times, still gives a fine shave. $20 with purchase of any of the above razors. Not available separately.

All of my razors are always disassembled, cleaned, and dried after every use.

PM any questions. Thanks for looking!

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

S3.jpg

S4.jpg

S5.jpg

S6.jpg

S7.jpg

S8.jpg

Let's get the Pearl Flexi and the Rex Envoy sold. I will include 30 blades with either razor. Your choice of Willy's, Astra SP, Nacet, or PermaSharp. Or any combination of them. Please note that 30 Willy's is all I have so first come first serve on them.

Any questions or if you need more pictures just ask!

20231024_061010.jpg

Last edited:
These are good razors, I have too many razors and don't use these very much anymore. They need a new home. If you think my prices are out of line let me know.

Rex Envoy, Pearl Flexi, Ikon B1 slant, and Edwin Jagger DE89 are still for sale.

Let's make a deal!

Dropping prices a bit and adding another razor. These need a new home.

CONUS only, please. Prices include USPS Ground Advantage shipping and PayPal fees.

Pearl Flexi V12 with stand and box etc. Purchased new September 17, 2023. Like new, used a handful of times.
Reduced to $45 with your choice of 10 of the above blades.

Rex Envoy
with box etc. Purchased new August 2022. Like new, used about 20 times.
Reduced to $95 with your choice of 10 of the above blades.

Rockwell 6C
with box etc. Like new, about one year old, used a handful of times.
$40 with your choice of 10 of the above blades.

Ikon B1 Slant
with Ikon bulldog handle, no box. Purchased new from Shave Nation in December 2014. Cap has been dropped and the corners have been smoothed as shown in the pictures, does not affect shave. Used many times but still gives a fine shave.
Reduced to $35 with your choice of 10 of the above blades or $25 with purchase of any of the above razors.

Edwin Jagger DE89
. Purchased new November 2013. Good condition with a small dent near center of the handle as shown. Used many times, still gives a fine shave.
$20 with purchase of any of the above razors, includes your choice of 10 of the above blades.
This razor is not for sale separately.

20231028_073729.jpg

Last edited:
Adding a couple of handles to this sale. RazoRock handles have M5x.8 thread and fit many different razors.

Razorock Titanium Halo Handle ('O' rings are easily removed, if you don't want them just ask)
$15 with purchase of any of the above razors, not available separately

RazoRock Stainless Steel Two-Piece Halo Handle
$10 with purchase of any of the above razors, not available separately

20231030_191006.jpg

Here's what remains for sale. Please see pictures above.

Shipping to CONUS only. Please note my change in shipping charges -

I will pay USPS Ground Advantage shipping on purchases of $25 or more. Under $25 add $5 for shipping

Rockwell 6C with box etc. Like new, about one year old, used a handful of times.
$40 including 20 blade sampler shown below. First come first serve on the blade sampler, I only have this one.

Ikon B1 Slant
with Ikon bulldog handle, no box. Purchased new from Shave Nation in December 2014. Cap has been dropped and the corners have been smoothed as shown in the pictures, does not affect shave. Used many times but still gives a fine shave.
$35, or $25 with purchase of the Rockwell 6C. Includes 20 blade sampler shown below. First come first serve on the blade sampler, I only have this one.

Edwin Jagger DE89
. Purchased new November 2013. Good condition with a small dent near center of the handle as shown. Used many times, still gives a fine shave.
$15 including your choice of 5 Astra SP, 5 Nacet, or 10 Derby Extra Blades.

Razorock Titanium Halo Handle
('O' rings are easily removed, if you don't want them just ask)
$15 Note that RazoRock handles have M5 X .8 thread and fit many different razors.

RazoRock Stainless Steel Two-Piece Halo Handle
$10
Note that RazoRock handles have M5 X .8 thread and fit many different razors.

20231101_144527.jpg

Here's a picture of the underside of the Ikon B1 Slant

20231101_152618.jpg

I'll drop the Rockwell 6C to $35 shipped CONUS with your choice of 5 Astra SP, 5 Nacet, or 10 Derby Extra Blades for a couple of days and then close this ad.

I'll probably relist some things at a later date.

Thank you B&B and buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom