What's new

FS Simpson M6 Manchurian Badger, Wiborg White Badger, Rare UK Gillette Razor Sets & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents, I've become a bit of a hoarder, not so much a user, so it's time to let these treasures go.

I invest considerable patience, care and expense in sourcing and preserving my gear, so all these items are top notch. I daresay you will be hard pressed to find goods like these in comparable condition. All items are mechanically and operationally sound, with no issues.

I usually photograph these items from many angles, and if I posted all the pictures, this thread would have 75+ visuals which would clutter and confuse. So I’ve decided to send pictures to interested parties over the PM system.

Prices are reflective of the condition of the items, and in some cases, of their relatively unobtainium status. They include tracked shipping to PayPal verified shipping addresses
only. No trades.

1. Simpson M6 Manchurian Badger Brush in original packaging (TSN Limited Edition) $145

2. Gillette Aristocrat UK #21 Cased Set $225

3. Gillette Aristocrat UK #15 Solid Bar Cased Set $225

4. Gillette UK 3rd Generation Aristocrat Razor Cased Set $225
(identical to the razor found in the #16 set, Pat. 430,030 on
baseplate)

5. Gillette UK Aristocrat #66 Cased Set $95

6. Gillette UK Red Tip Superspeed $150 (no case, pristine condition)

7. Gillette UK NEW Long Comb Razor with aged shipper (gleaming condition) $70

8. Gillette UK Aristocrat #77 2-piece RFB Cased Set, Rare with 2 pat nos. on baseplate (purchased NOS, used twice) $130

9. Wiborg White Badger Knight 28mm brush in original packaging $450

Here is a pic of all the items together.

RIMG0864.JPG

And here are detailed pics of the Wiborg...I'll be directing all those who PM'd about it to this post.
I urge you to examine pic #6 and #7 closely before you make your decision...those were present
when the brush came to me. To my novice eyes, they appear to be marks left by the machine that
turned the handles. This brush has NEVER been dropped, bumped against the basin or mishandled.
It has been stored in its wrapper for a while, so it hasn't fully bloomed for the pics....maybe I will
give it a whirl today, for old times' sake :)

RIMG0866.JPG
RIMG0867.JPG
RIMG0868.JPG
RIMG0869.JPG
RIMG0870.JPG
RIMG0872.JPG
RIMG0873.JPG
RIMG0874.JPG
RIMG0875.JPG

2. Gillette Aristocrat UK #21 Cased Set $225 (SOLD)

9. Wiborg White Badger Knight 28mm brush in original packaging $450 (temporarily off the table)

Last edited:
I had a very good & smooth transaction experience with the member @Tester28.
He informed me about all the possible customs and shipping issues .
That was very helpful .
Furthermore ,the item was as described .

Thank you very much Tester28 .
I'm completely satisfied and very happy with my new razor .
Kudos !
:thumbup:

5. Gillette UK Aristocrat #66 Cased Set $95 (SOLD)

Some rare items sold, one on hold, some still available.

All sold items have been well received in their new homes in Denmark, Greece and USA.

Bump.

Thanks @Tester28.

Great Seller. I am enjoying my Aristocrat #21. Seller provided great communication and fast shipping. I am very happy to find a vintage razor that is medium aggressive and very efficient that can hold it's own with the modern razors in my collection. The razor is in great shape for being over 70 years old. I love the rhodium plating. They just don't make them like this anymore. And to think they were $5 dollar back then (which was not an affordable price for most) which with inflation is equivalent to $52.50 today. Truly a remarkable razor.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Bump for visibility.

Here's the updated list of what's available and what's gone.

1. Simpson M6 Manchurian Badger Brush in original packaging (TSN Limited Edition) $145

2. Gillette Aristocrat UK #21 Cased Set $225 (SOLD)

3. Gillette Aristocrat UK #15 Solid Bar Cased Set $225

4. Gillette UK 3rd Generation Aristocrat Razor Cased Set $225
(identical to the razor found in the #16 set, Pat. 430,030 on
baseplate)
https://www.mr-razor.com/Rasierer/One-Pi...20No16.JPG

5. Gillette UK Aristocrat #66 Cased Set $95 (SOLD)

6. Gillette UK Red Tip Superspeed $150 (no case, pristine condition)

7. Gillette UK NEW Long Comb Razor with aged shipper (gleaming condition) $70
(no cracks in hadle)

8. Gillette UK Aristocrat #77 2-piece RFB Cased Set, Rare with 2 pat nos. on baseplate (purchased NOS, used twice) $130

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom