What's new

Show us your PETS.

Kit is our 11 yr old Papillon. He is rather happy-go-lucky but has a talent for sneaking food off the dining room table
IMG_20201225_133048_821.jpg
IMG_20201225_121347987_HDR.jpg

Ace, our 2 year old Miniature Bull Terrier. We call him "Dude" when we're in a good mood.

Attachments

• dude6.jpeg
    dude6.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 14
  • dude5.jpeg
    dude5.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 10
  • dude4.jpeg
    dude4.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 10
  • dude3.jpeg
    dude3.jpeg
    590.9 KB · Views: 9
  • dude2.jpeg
    dude2.jpeg
    834.3 KB · Views: 12
  • dude1.jpeg
    dude1.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 13

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Knee replacement recovery going pretty well. Bambi is getting three 5 minute walks a day and is bearing weight pretty good.
The sling is just to make sure she doesn't slip or fall, and is great for keeping her from getting too excited and jumping around like a kid.

20220409_091508.jpg

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
IMG-20200116-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20200116-WA0000.jpg

This is our wee rescue Chester we got him after he was taken off his previous owners who were seen beating him with sticks and tieing him to the back of bikes and trailing him. We've had him for a while now and he's coming round with a lot of love and attention

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Picked up Levy (15 month old Australian Kelpy cross) from the local pound about a month ago.

IMG_20220404_142159.jpg
She was then extremely timid, unlike normal Kelpies. Must have been bought about by her previous human. She has now settled in well with me and has lost all her timidity.

Yesterday her new bed arrived. She loves it. Being a young woman, she also loves looking at herself in the mirror.

IMG_20220503_145354.jpg
I am now starting to train her in dog obedience. I am finding her very easy to train. She should be working off-lead in another week or two.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Picked up Levy (15 month old Australian Kelpy cross) from the local pound about a month ago.

She was then extremely timid, unlike normal Kelpies. Must have been bought about by her previous human. She has now settled in well with me and has lost all her timidity.

Yesterday her new bed arrived. She loves it. Being a young woman, she also loves looking at herself in the mirror.

I am now starting to train her in dog obedience. I am finding her very easy to train. She should be working off-lead in another week or two.

Bravo and well done for the rescue!
These guys just want to love someone and be loved in return.

Top Bottom