What's new

Show us your fragrances received for Christmas

what did you get KUfan?
I received Azzora pour homme and Stetson a.s n cologne. Stetson is better than I remember it and wearing that today, tomorrow I’ll try Azzora.

I received Azzora pour homme and Stetson a.s n cologne. Stetson is better than I remember it and wearing that today...

Did you get the Stetson set made my Coty, or the new distributor, Scent Beauty Inc? Coty sold the license to the Stetson line to them. I have the "old" Stetson. I want to pick up the new formulation and see how it compares.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
A gift from my oldest daughter- 200ml (180?) Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza. Quite similar to the original colonia, but significantly more concentrated, so the scent hangs around for quite a while. I think I also detect some wood in the base. Not my photo...

AdP Essenza.jpeg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I recall in the 70's, with gift exchanges and presents from relatives, I would wind up with several sets of the Skin Bracer aftershave collections.
At the time, it seemed like "OK, another Mennen set", but now - I wish I had a few of those.

Did you get the Stetson set made my Coty, or the new distributor, Scent Beauty Inc? Coty sold the license to the Stetson line to them. I have the "old" Stetson. I want to pick up the new formulation and see how it compares.
It was a gift set off Amazon and the bottles says coty. I had no idea they changed companies thanks for the heads up!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yeah I wouldn't want to smell like socks in the office.
Unless they were freshly washed in "Gain" and you are a Gainiac.

If you haven't already seen the newish Gainiac commercial, you owe it to yourself. I looked it up on "youseguystoob" and of the 36 views it had I must have been 20 of them.

Some people drink to excess to deal with life. I pray and look at my smarterthanme TracFone.

what did you get KUfan?
I received Azzora pour homme and Stetson a.s n cologne. Stetson is better than I remember it and wearing that today, tomorrow I’ll try Azzora.
I received a gift set from the missus called "Land of the Free--Great Smoky Mountains", containing a cologne and body spray. Notes of bergamot, birch, and cedar. Starts citrusy, then gradually transforms to a green woody scent which becomes smoky after an hour perhaps. This stuff is wonderful, natural and refreshing before settling into a deep smoky and woody scent. This morning when I was outside in the chilly air, the whiffs I got were invigorating. I have to sniff my wrists frequently, borderline addictive. Already thinking of getting a backup bottle. Walmart had several scents in this series for the holidays, and noticed they stock the cologne and body spray of each scent. The Azzaro is one of the best fougures, a dandy from earlier times. As for your Stetson, it might have changed a bit because an outfit called Scent Beauty is doing it now, not Coty. Stetson is one of the all-time greats in men's fragrance, a must-have for any guy that enjoys comfortable scents.

Attachments

• 20211226_162816.jpg
    20211226_162816.jpg
    962.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I received a gift set from the missus called "Land of the Free--Great Smoky Mountains", containing a cologne and body spray. Notes of bergamot, birch, and cedar. Starts citrusy, then gradually transforms to a green woody scent which becomes smoky after an hour perhaps. This stuff is wonderful, natural and refreshing before settling into a deep smoky and woody scent. This morning when I was outside in the chilly air, the whiffs I got were invigorating. I have to sniff my wrists frequently, borderline addictive. Already thinking of getting a backup bottle. Walmart had several scents in this series for the holidays, and noticed they stock the cologne and body spray of each scent. The Azzaro is one of the best fougures, a dandy from earlier times. As for your Stetson, it might have changed a bit because an outfit called Scent Beauty is doing it now, not Coty. Stetson is one of the all-time greats in men's fragrance, a must-have for any guy that enjoys comfortable scents.
I saw a bunch of these "Land of the Free" sets at Walmart a month ago or so. All of them smelled really good to me!

Top Bottom