What's new

Shout Out for Mike's Natural Soaps

I heard so many good things about Mike's, I bought four different fragrances at the same time: Hungarian Lavender, Lime, Bay Rum, and Barbershop. I began my rotation of them and added in my favorite...Mitchell's Wool Fat. I was immediately impressed with the lathering volume of these soap, but I wasn't sure I liked the fragrances. In fact, the only one I cared for was Bay Rum.

Howsomever, as I continued, I found the scents I cared for developed. Before long, Barbershop was my very favorite. Now, I am getting more subtle fragrances from the tin. Today's shave was with Lime, and I have a newfound appreciation. I never did care for the Hungarian Lavender. The scent was not bad, just not for me.

Let`s hear a cheer for Mike's and his swell soap.

Yea, when I first got my Mikes tin it was Barbershop. I wasn't thrilled with the scent and thought I would not buy that scent again. A month into it and now I swear I could eat it!!! It smells great. Now I have a more difficult choice next time. How do I not get barbershop? lol

Another Mike's fan here. My fave is Peppermint and Rosemary. Expecting a bar (along with a shampoo bar) to arrive in the next day or so.

Mike's Barbershop, was among my most used soaps this past winter.

Like all Mike's it lathers easily, provides great cushion and glide and leaves my face feeling moisturized afterwards. Although I use Mike's year round, I particularly appreciate it's moisturizing qualities in the drier winter months.

Like Chadao, I'm a Mitchell's Wool Fat fan. When Mike introduced his line of lanolin shave soaps and instantly started receiving great reviews, I thought I would give it a try - what a wonderful surprise. I still use my MWF, but love my Mike's.

Now that the warmer weather has started, I'm enjoying Mike's Lime.

Another big fan of Mike's here. I have five of his soaps in my rotations, they are the only ones I use. I do feel that the Lime could be a bit stronger but that seems par for the course for Lime scented anything. Great performing soaps at a great value. What more could you ask for?

Yea, when I first got my Mikes tin it was Barbershop. I wasn't thrilled with the scent and thought I would not buy that scent again. A month into it and now I swear I could eat it!!! It smells great. Now I have a more difficult choice next time. How do I not get barbershop? lol

I travel a lot and just ordered Mike's Barber Shop Bath Soap, sample size, to take with me. Two of them.

Another Mike's fan here. My fave is Peppermint and Rosemary. Expecting a bar (along with a shampoo bar) to arrive in the next day or so.

I love the shampoo bar. I like it so much, I ordered another, so considering the time it takes Mike to fill an order, I won't run out.

Mike's Barber Shop is the only software scent my wife approves of thus far. She also believes that his residency in our awesome old Brooklyn hood explains his skillz.

Has anyone ordered fromike recently?

His home page still has a notice that he's currently filling orders from May 18 - May 22.

Has anyone ordered fromike recently?

His home page still has a notice that he's currently filling orders from May 18 - May 22.

Yeah...I'm not sure whats going on. I've had two orders recently that have taken a while to ship...he must be busy. His soaps are by far the best soap I have found...its worth the wait.

Ordered some last week knowing it will be a while before they ship. That's OK; they are worth the wait. Between Mike's, Mystic Water, and Prorasso I have my software needs covered.:thumbup:

Yeah...I'm not sure whats going on. I've had two orders recently that have taken a while to ship...he must be busy. His soaps are by far the best soap I have found...its worth the wait.

I do know that Mike is working on a Phd, he may be at the end stage of that. Additionally he was married last month and took a short honeymoon (with a longer one planned for the future).

I agree with you about his shave soap being worth the wait. I have more than enough to get me through the year, but haven't tried his Bay Rum yet, so thinking of picking up a puck as well as another puck of Lime, my new summer love!

Yeah I knew how long it would take and that probably got me to pull the trigger knowing I'd need them more by the time they arrived. In reality, I'm not closer to finishing anything but I can't wait to try the barbershop

Top Bottom