What's new

Shaving upper cheeks

does anyone shave their upper cheeks? Im talkin more about the area underneath the eyes, I have some hair growing there, it is more like 'peach fuzz' hair. Anyway, do you think i should shave it? Im worried that it might come back dark and stubble-like. Has anyone encountered this problem before? If so, what did you do?

Hair does not grow back thicker when cut (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hair-removal/AN00638) so if you want to shave it I'd say go ahead. If that hair has been there for a while the sun may have bleached it out, so it might look slightly darker after it grows back, but in my experience, all body hair is basically the same color. I don't shave that high up on my face, but it's your face, and your choice.

- R

does anyone shave their upper cheeks? Im talkin more about the area underneath the eyes, I have some hair growing there, it is more like 'peach fuzz' hair. Anyway, do you think i should shave it? Im worried that it might come back dark and stubble-like. Has anyone encountered this problem before? If so, what did you do?

I shave it, with no problems. Now, if I could only do something about the hair running-wild in/on my ears!! :tongue:

Im talkin more about the area underneath the eyes, I have some hair growing there, it is more like 'peach fuzz' hair.

I have that. It's pretty light in colour and feel, so i don't let it bother me every day, but i do shave it off about once a week and haven't had it come back as "proper" beard stubble, so i'm sure you'll be fine.
Shave it very lightly, though. It's pretty tender skin, there.

Your certainly not, I trim it up, its kind of hard to see the white hair I have up there but I can certainly feel it

Yep, I shave there too. Not daily, just when needed. I would say once every 7 - 10 days. You'll be fine if you shave it.

Depends...WHICH cheeks do you mean?

Here goes the manscaping again. :lol::lol::lol:

Depends...WHICH cheeks do you mean?

LMAO:lol::lol::lol:

I have light hair on my cheeks, under my eyes, too. I try not

to shave this, but sometimes I accidently shave too high. I've noticed the hair that grew back in this area is now a darker and looks thicker. I would recommend you stay away from shaving this area, unless you want to continue to shave it regularly.

M

modern man

Lon Chaney Jr. says use caution or you will look like Lon Chaney Sr.

Shave the same you would any other part and you should be fine. If not get a Pirate Patch. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Top Bottom