What's new

Shaver showdown for ultralight travelers

Booyah, that is beautiful.

And the author recommended using a Fusion to shave sensitive body areas... The thing is huge! That kind of discounts the credibility of the piece right there.

I kind of skimmed the article but it didn't do much for me. The rest of the site is pretty interesting though. I like the idea of trying to travel with < 15 lb of gear. The only potential downside is that Mrs. Chip and I already have disputes about me trying to fit everything into one bag, I don't know how she'll handle this next project.

I kind of skimmed the article but it didn't do much for me. The rest of the site is pretty interesting though. I like the idea of trying to travel with < 15 lb of gear. The only potential downside is that Mrs. Chip and I already have disputes about me trying to fit everything into one bag, I don't know how she'll handle this next project.

Yeah I thought the site was interesting too. They also reference www.onebag.com which has some nifty ideas. I'm definitely going to try the "one bag" concept for my next business trip three weeks from now.

--Mark

Yeah I thought the site was interesting too. They also reference www.onebag.com which has some nifty ideas. I'm definitely going to try the "one bag" concept for my next business trip three weeks from now.

--Mark

Onebag is a great site, especially the packing checklist and the bundle-wrapping tutorial. My only complaint is that it's introduced me to a world of stuff I probably shouldn't have bought and definitely can't afford to buy now. :lol: I bought some ultralight towels (can't remember the brand right now) on their recommendation and they really are amazing. They weigh next to nothing, take up no space and dry within a few hours in even the most humid environment.

Onebag is a great site, especially the packing checklist and the bundle-wrapping tutorial. My only complaint is that it's introduced me to a world of stuff I probably shouldn't have bought and definitely can't afford to buy now. :lol: I bought some ultralight towels (can't remember the brand right now) on their recommendation and they really are amazing. They weigh next to nothing, take up no space and dry within a few hours in even the most humid environment.

How about a ShamWow? :biggrin:

Top Bottom