What's new

Shavemac lava.

Anyone interested in how a shavemac lava beehive looks...just got this today.

Attachments

• IMG20201015212954.jpg
    IMG20201015212954.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 113

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
No, it's literally a cheap n nasty russian aftershave I bought because the bottle looked cool...smells like talcum powder.

Ahahah, this is cool. Where did you get it? I remember these cheap Soviet aftershaves when I was a little kid. Some Russian alcoholics used to drink them or would make drinks based on mixing together several such cheap colognes and other different weird things. You couldn't imagine. There is a great classic Russian novel about this. It is actually considered a genius novel. It is called "Moscow-Petushki" by Venedikt Yerofeyev.

Ahahah, this is cool. Where did you get it? I remember these cheap Soviet aftershaves when I was a little kid. Some Russian alcoholics used to drink them or would make drinks based on mixing together several such cheap colognes and other different weird things. You couldn't imagine. There is a great classic Russian novel about this. It is actually considered a genius novel. It is called "Moscow-Petushki" by Venedikt Yerofeyev.
I saw it on someone's SOTD on instagram, but with no details or reference to it, so I translated the cyrillic and found some on ebay, took the risk with the no importation of alcohol rules, and received it last week after months of waiting...I think it was like $10AU? The postage cost more! It's not horrible, but definitely smells "cheap"...won't be drinking it either😉

Top Bottom