What's new

Shave Towns

So,

As many of you know I've recently returned from a few weeks on the road... during my travels I passed through these towns:

1 - Crabtree, Quebec
2 - Badger, Newfoundland and Labrador*

Now, this got me wondering... what other towns with shave-related names are out there? Does anybody live in or near a town called "razor"? How about Truefitt?

* I also passed through Dildo, Newfoundland - but perhaps that would be more suitable for a similar thread in forums that I do not frequent

Hi Michael, welcome back.
Taylor, MI
Arlington, TX
Coates, MN
And I believe there is a city in Italy called Sienna
Cheers,
Jeff

Jonnybc said:
I live in a county called Kent. soes that count?

You know, I should have thought of that one... it would have been another good example...

Also, I was thinking... does anybody know of a town called "Blade"? I mean it would be entertaining to know for both Badger (in Newfoundland, Canada) and Blade (if such a town exists).

There is a town called Blade in Louisiana. Interesting pairing, somebody should recommend they become sister cities.
Cheers,
Jeff

NMMB said:
You know, I should have thought of that one... it would have been another good example...

Also, I was thinking... does anybody know of a town called "Blade"? I mean it would be entertaining to know for both Badger (in Newfoundland, Canada) and Blade (if such a town exists).

I live in a town called "Blades"... Blades, DE... :thumbup1:

jmhAZ said:
There is a town called Blade in Louisiana. Interesting pairing, somebody should recommend they become sister cities.
Cheers,
Jeff

Hmmm,

I wonder how one goes about convincing 2 communities in 2 different countries to become "sister cities/towns" simply for the amusement of a few hundred/thousand shave aficionados dispersed about the globe?

Top Bottom