What's new

Shave talc?

I dunno, dude. The battery looks really dense, but also really scritchy. Great handle...but...

ya gotta moisten it first, then roll it in the talc.... Keep it out of your nose, for safety - and roll it all over your face.

Feels great, esp. if you keep the battery in the freezer overnight.

Tried it w/ a 9-volt, but it didn't seem to roll right.

I use Clubman talc often. I use a Proraso 48 brush.

Very light dusting cuts down on forehead shine and around the neck keeps you very comfortable. I use it more in summer

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Bumping up an old thread as I bought a bottle of Pinaud Talc a while back and used it once or twice.

I honestly did not see much of a difference other that I had softer skin but I looked a bit like a ghost. I thought maybe I'm not using this properly. Maybe I should ask around...

This thread helped. I also read the following that helped:

Sounds like I need to get my bottle of Talc out again!

I recently purchased two containers of the Pinaud talc. I really enjoy the scent it has and use around back and neck area.

I use Clubman “Shave Talc” occasionally- it’s basically very similar to the point of being unnoticeable except for a slight pinkness in color to regular Clubman talc powder. Maybe a more lime/lemon smell.
It just takes a shine down & smells/feels nice.
If you electric shave then you use it before, wet shave use it afterwards.
A7FCC5E7-59D2-4EF4-80B1-C290A53B4A4E.jpeg

If you live in a region with a lot of humidity, it’s very useful.
When it’s humid, I use a plain alcohol splash,(mostly Clubman products) and after applying
the a/s, I let it dry, then tap a little talc on my fingers and rub into my face and neck.
It also keeps your collar from rubbing your neck. If there isn’t much humidity, then I
don’t need to use it. The right products for the situation.

Top Bottom