What's new

Sextoblade cheat sheet?

Found a week sextoblade that looks brand spanking new for 40 bucks but can get them down I think. Are there any surprises on using them? I love straights , plenty of de and se hardware. No shavette s yet for me. I know personnna hair shaper blades are good for them, trying to decide between a weck sextoblade -hair shaper I found is around 12 bucks and maybe a cjb kamisori style shavette. .

Last edited:
Definitely DON’T buy it. Tell me where it is so I can dispose of it properly.
Really like mine. It is a great shaver. Personna HS blades are nice with it.

Definitely DON’T buy it. Tell me where it is so I can dispose of it properly.
Really like mine. It is a great shaver. Personna HS blades are nice with it.
Going to go ahead and pick the cheaper all metal hair styler version up I think. Thanks for the reply.

If it has the guard, then it's makes a great shaver!! Go for it!! I borrowed @imatabor's Weck (huge thank you!!) for a test drive and nearly became a convert (actually still kicking around the idea)!! Our local Sally Beauty sells blades for the Weck.

I just saw a blue metal weck shaper on the fleabay described as new.with case blades and guard. They accepted my offer so under 15 bucks shipped. And then I had a drink and bought the sextoblade as well. Damn.

The Weck is a fantastic shavette. I’ve got the med prep version. Probably closer to a real straight than even the Feather AC shavettes.

IMG_20191218_202116353.jpg
IMG_20191218_202055372.jpg

Surprised on the size difference, glad I grabbed both. Have a third hair styler one on the way as well . All stocked up for the year.

The Hair Shaper version feels very cramped to me. The extra 3/4" length of the Sextoblade makes all the difference to me. I've got almost 200 shaves on my two Sextoblades; the stainless medical version and the plastic one with "Trade Sample Not For Sale" stamped in the scales

Oh, and I much prefer the Fromm Edge Ahead blades to the Personnas.
proxy.php

Top Bottom