What's new

Sensor carts no longer in stores?

Notice my local stores - CVS, Stop and Shop Markets, Target don't have Sensor carts for sale any more. Are they just deciding not to carry, or is Gillette deciding not to sell Sensor carts in the US? Still available on Amazon and the Bay so not an issue, but just curious.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Cub Foods still has them. If you look on CVS's website, they still sell them there and list inventory in some stores. I think the shortage is local to you.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I've seen them at Target in Orlando. The price was ridiculous, though. 27 dollars for 10 cartridges.
I think that's the going rate for being able to walk in from your car and walk out with them in hand. You might find them cheaper on -bay, but you may also buy counterfeit ones there as well.

have a stock of Sensor and Sensor Excel carts so not in the market at the moment, but it struck me that Atra carts wee on the racks in those stores and Sensor carts were not, maybe just a local issue, but thought I would see if anyone else saw them gone. thanks all for your observations

can get authentic sensor carts everyday on the bay for around $10 for a pack of 10 shipped. Absolutely no reason to pay crazy prices at the brick and mortar stores.

Ive bought quite a few this year and never came across any counterfeit ones unless they were so good that they made the boxes look aged perfectly as well. Regardless even if they were fake they shave great!

have a stock of Sensor and Sensor Excel carts so not in the market at the moment, but it struck me that Atra carts wee on the racks in those stores and Sensor carts were not, maybe just a local issue, but thought I would see if anyone else saw them gone. thanks all for your observations

That's typical. Lots of people still shave with Trac II and Atra. Mach 3's advertising steamrolled and cannabalized the Sensor, and people that were happy with Trac II, who were typically older, were not interested in upgrading.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
My work still has Gillette Sensor Excel carts for $28.50 Australian for a pack of 10.

Just curious if this was some P&G marketing shuffle or merely coincidence, whatever, at least Amazon and the Bay are available to all of us.

Top Bottom