What's new

Sego Lily shave soap PIF

Hello everyone,

I have a new puck of shave soap from Sego Lily soap (segolilysoap.com) that I'd like to give to someone. It's a tallow soap; the scent is called Southern Gentleman. It's described as bergamot, lemon, amber, and oakmoss, with woody and musk notes. I've been using another one of their scents and the soap is quite good. I'll also throw in a piece of a puck of MWF and a few cologne samples.
*I am in no way affiliated with Sego Lily soap and I paid full price for every product I've purchased from them*

Any B&B member can enter but if you don't have a CONUS address you'll have to find someone who does who will forward the package to you.

I ask two things of the winner:
1. Please start a new thread in the Shaving Soap forum and review the Sego Lily soap.
2. Please use the soap at least three times before reviewing it.

This PIF is going to be a game in which you use the process of elimination (and some lucky guesses) to guess the winning answers.
I've randomly selected three NFL teams. First person to guess all three wins. The catch is that you can only guess three teams per post. I'll quote and respond to each valid guess with the number of teams you have correct in your guess - either 0, 1, 2, or all 3. There is no limit to how many guesses you can make but you have to wait for my response before making another guess.
20170620_223055.jpg

Top Bottom