What's new

Seems like the night to check in...

...so I'll introduce myself proper.

Stumbled upon this site and am now waiting for delivery of my Merkur Futur, tube of Proraso, and some Pinaud Bay Rum.

Thanks for all the info and ideas, and I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Oh, anybody shave their heads here...I've lost the battle to genetics so I'm thinking it's time to go Kojack.

Thanks again.

Welcome, I have shaved my head several times. Unfortunately SWMBO does not like my shaved noggin. So not so much anymore. The very first time you do it is somewhat of a risk, because you don't exactly know what it will look like. But I got nothing but compliments from everybody I saw, cept of cours SWMBO. which really is the only opinion that counts.

i think there are a few people that shave their heads with a DE... that's a whole nother league in my book. my hats off to them

Welcome to B&B!

I shave my head every time I shave my face-lost the genetic battle 12 years ago.

You will be assimilated!

Marty

Welcome to the forum. And if you do that head shave thing...pm me your address and I'll send a bag of Tootsie Pops! :thumbup:

Randy

Thanks for making yourself known to us! I wish you the best of luck shaving your head. One piece of advice that I'll admit is hearsay, since I don't shave my head, is that you may consider retaining your M3 or Sensor for the purpose of shaving your head. I've heard of others following this advice, but I may be blowing smoke up your mountain.

Top Bottom