What's new

Seasonal Scent Sale

Folks,

Seasonal soap scents "Apple Pie", "Bedtime Bathbar", "Chamomile", "Épice de Vanille" (Vanilla Spice), "Figg & Peare", "Oatmeal, Milk & Honey", "Pumpkin & Plum Spice", "Pumpkin Custard", "Pumpkin Pie" and "Vanille et Cannelle" (Vanilla and Cinnamon) are being offered at a one dollar savings per bar at $5.00/bar until Nov. 15th! Perfect for the holidays and GREAT STOCKING STUFFERS! Start your Christmas shopping early and take advantage of the sale! All of the Seasonal Scents are featured on the main page of Stone Cottage Soapworks! Also, the inventory reduction sale is coming to a close with several soaps on sale for 50% OFF until they are gone! Stock up now!

Regards and keep warm and safe during this Fall season!
David

P.S. Remember that 3 bars fit nicely into a Flat Rate USPS shipping box and ship for only $4.95 to anywhere in the continental U.S. Click on link below and check it out!

I took advantage of some of these sale prices. I placed an order on Saturday (2 days ago) and my order arrived today!
It was well packed and accurate. A coupl of these are mine several will be stocking stuffers.
Thank you very much for the quick service!

Thanks so much for the kind words! I am pleased that you liked the order and that it arrived quickly!

Just a reminder to everyone, the Seasonal Scent Sale continues as the Inventory Reduction Sale is coming to a close. There are still quite a few 50% OFF soap scents available as well and you can pick up some "stocking stuffers" for the upcoming holiday season! The best part is that only you and I know that you bought them ON SALE and I won't say a word! :wink1:

Also, just think of those times when something comes up or someone comes over unexpectedly and you don't have a gift for them! A bar of our special handcrafted soap will fill the bill! Check out our site and our sale!

Regards,
David

PS - gldnbear93, I grew up just over the border in Attleboro, Massachusetts!

Top Bottom