What's new

Seasonal Scent Sale Continues!

Folks,

We are continuing the Seasonal Scent Sale at Stone Cottage Soapworks Inc. through Thanksgiving November 25th! A perfect time to pick up some gifts for the holiday season and get them on sale! As a reminder, Seasonal soap scents "Apple Pie", "Bedtime Bathbar", "Chamomile", "Épice de Vanille" (Vanilla Spice), "Figg & Peare", "Oatmeal, Milk & Honey", "Pumpkin & Plum Spice", "Pumpkin Custard", "Pumpkin Pie" and "Vanille et Cannelle" (Vanilla and Cinnamon) are being offered at a one dollar savings per bar at $5.00/bar.

Business has been picking up at the store and I have been opening more days and longer hours. As a result, the shaving cream has been delayed but I am designing the last of the labels right now and I hope to get the first batches ready for sale in the next week or so! I am eager to have you try it as I am very pleased with how it came out! There aren't many companies offering the "English Style" cream here in the U.S. and I am proud to be able to list "Made in the U.S." on our labels!

:shaving:

Stop by the website and check out the offerings and some recent customer reviews on Rate Point!

Regards,
David

Just to let you know...

"Citrus Tonic", "Cucumber Buttermilk", "Indian Cardamom", "Mandarin and Myrrh", "Ripe Green Apple" and "Vanilla Patchouli Incense" have been added to the 50% off category, so stop by and check out our sale!

Happy Thanksgiving!
David

Folks,

It's CYBER MONDAY and Stone Cottage Soapworks continues its SALE of Seasonal Scents at 5$ a bar and the remainder of the Inventory Reduction Sale soaps at 50% OFF at only $3 a bar! The perfect time to give our soaps a try and the perfect time to send a gift to someone on your holiday giving list!

In 2011 we will be offering our Shaving Cream, Shampoo Bar, Conditioner Bar, Shaving Soap, Bubbling Bath Bombs, Bath Tablets and other bath and shaving items taking Stone Cottage Soapworks from a soap store to a Soap and Bath store! We are excited about the changes here and hope that you will be too!

Happy CYBER MONDAY shopping!
Regards,
David

Top Bottom