What's new

First Ever! Badger and Blade Sale!

To kick off Frenchtown, New Jersey's "Bastille Day" weekend, Stone Cottage Soapworks is giving all Badger and Blade members a 10% discount on all merchandise from now until 7/19/2010! Just use "B&B" as the code during the checkout!

Remember, Our inventory reduction sale continues! Check in our "Sale" section for current offerings! We are doing our best to offer value and quality in these tough economic times and we are currently running an inventory reduction sale with 50% off savings on retiring soap scents! We currently have 48 different soaps on sale and more will be added! We must make room for new products like Shave Cream, Shave Soap, Body Wash, Hand Wash and Bubble Bath as well as a new "Shampoo Bar" and "Conditioner Bar" that are in development!

In our regular priced collection we have Sandalwood Lime and Gingergrass Spice, Fougere, Hesperide, Citrus Tonic, Spiced Bay, Bay Lime, Vetiver and Vanilla, Suede de Kashmir, Epice de Vanille and more for the gents!

We specialize in handcrafted, artisan soaps with over 200 different scent varieties! We also carry liquid soap, bath salts and lip balm with more products on the way!

Stop by our website and if you're in town stop by our store in Frenchtown, NJ on July 17th and 18th to celebrate Bastille Day with us!
We have singer and guitarist, Alexa Britt performing in the store on both days so it should be a festive occasion!

Thanks for offering this sale. I really like the sound of some of your scents--I look forward to seeing them made into shave soaps. Keep us posted!

+1. Not much interest in the current offerings, but I'd be very interested in trying a Blue or Manly Musk in shave cream/soap. Eagerly awaiting those developments.

It would be nice if you could take advantage of the USPS flat rate boxes. I went to order but shipping was $9. Still not bad since it was for 8 bars but a bit steep. I know that it is pricey and soap does weigh quite a bit though. Dang USPS!

Yes, it is unfortunate the the USPS flat shipping rate has its limitations in box sizes. The smaller box can only hold three soaps and the next larger size can only be beneficial if you order over a certain number of bars which would not help for an 8 bar order.

Regarding the shave soap/shave cream, the traditional shave cream is next in line for production with the shave soap not far behind. The conditioner bar and shampoo bar will follow with all of the above using some of the masculine scents that are currently available in regular soap.
Regards,
David

Addendum: Since credit card purchases are not processed "real time" I have the ability to change the USPS shipping method to flat rate if it will benefit the customer and I also refund any differences that come up with the charge my website software comes up with and the real charges. Just a few weeks ago I credited a guys credit card with .65 cents! Every little bit helps!

Last edited:
Top Bottom