What's new

SE Blades in Australia?

Good evening gentlemen.

I am a recent convert to DE razors and I am planning to dip my toes into the world of SE razors (and straits too, eventually). I am wondering whether one of you are able to recommend to me a vendor of SE blades in Australia.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Luc and thanks for the link. I was really hoping to find sampler packs in the event that SE shaving isn't for me.

BTW I checked out your gear and I must say that you have a serious case of RAD. I am a little envious of your collection. :)

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Hi Luc and thanks for the link. I was really hoping to find sampler packs in the event that SE shaving isn't for me.

BTW I checked out your gear and I must say that you have a serious case of RAD. I am a little envious of your collection. :)

SE blades are a bit more difficult to come by in Oz. Other than the GEM scraper blades that was pictured in the thread linked, I never seen any. So, buying some overseas from a vendor might be your only way (when you shop for other stuff). You can buy a pack of 5 or 10 usually but the brands of blades are not like DE brands. There are not that many choices and honestly, I think I only tried two which are both GEM blades. Both were great. I did have some Feather but it was comparable to a Feather DE blade (which I do not like).

I did not add the SE gear (or DE) to my wiki page yet, I should.

Connaught shaving ships to Australia. They have the best prices on SE blades.
There is not to much to choose from, ''sampler''-wise. I'd get a pack of the Gem blades and of the personna injectors (i prefer them to the Chinese Schick branded ones), because most likely RAD will kick in so you might as well the blades for an injector...

Top Bottom