What's new

SCS closing....TEMPORARILY

Hope you get to get out and have some fun! Hopefully in warmer whether than what we are getting in MO right now!

I am happy to be heading out now. Woke up to snow. :w00t: Now I just have to hope traffic is not a killer and that we do not have a delay because of a speck of snow. My 3 yr old has wore her swim suit for 3 days now, and her arm floaties and life jacket have been a regular at the dinner table. She happened to see water slides on the photos of the resort we are staying at and that was all she needed.

See ya all soon!

I am happy to be heading out now. Woke up to snow. :w00t: Now I just have to hope traffic is not a killer and that we do not have a delay because of a speck of snow. My 3 yr old has wore her swim suit for 3 days now, and her arm floaties and life jacket have been a regular at the dinner table. She happened to see water slides on the photos of the resort we are staying at and that was all she needed.

See ya all soon!

Awesome. Have a blast!

I thought I just had to share this story. I am enjoying my first day out of town. I can not swim until Sunday due to surgeons request. I decided to have a few beers at the Tiki Bar while husband and kids were enjoying the water. As I was sitting there I kept smelling a very familiar scent. The first five minutes I second guessed myself. Finally I turned to the men standing on my right and asked if someone was wearing New Spice. After a translation between the group, the older gentleman said yes. I smiled and said I make that scent. I tried to explain who I was but it was lost in translation.
The woman looked as if I was treading water so I went about my business. I later told the son who I was and I am not sure if the message got back or not but either way, what a great feeling.
I then had to kick myself, who does not carry a business card with them? I left my purse at home, I only brought id and credit cards. Oh well, it was fun, what a small world.

Sometimes life has to come first!

Have a great time!

Always!!!

Have a great time with your family! Nothing's more important!

Absolutely!

I thought I just had to share this story. I am enjoying my first day out of town. I can not swim until Sunday due to surgeons request. I decided to have a few beers at the Tiki Bar while husband and kids were enjoying the water. As I was sitting there I kept smelling a very familiar scent. The first five minutes I second guessed myself. Finally I turned to the men standing on my right and asked if someone was wearing New Spice. After a translation between the group, the older gentleman said yes. I smiled and said I make that scent. I tried to explain who I was but it was lost in translation.
The woman looked as if I was treading water so I went about my business. I later told the son who I was and I am not sure if the message got back or not but either way, what a great feeling.
I then had to kick myself, who does not carry a business card with them? I left my purse at home, I only brought id and credit cards. Oh well, it was fun, what a small world.

Bet she won't let him wear that anymore!:lol::lol::lol:

You are supposed to carry shave soap samples!:blush::blush:

marty

Nice story about the New Spice scent, even if some of it was lost in translation.

I sympathize with your need to communicate your vacation plans with the larger community. Myself and most others can go away for weeks, but if you went away people would be asking so many questions! I hope you are having fun there.

Top Bottom