What's new

Scent of a Woman

strop

Now half as wise
Juliet has a Gun Lady Vengeance is my favorite. She has worn Beautiful since before I met her, and is still a favorite. Chanel #5 is in the rotation as well.

Marc Jacobs Daisy and Dot.
She's looking to expand though, and is mad at me for 'bumping her into a new perfume bracket'!
Apparently me thumbing my nose at at everything but the Chanel and Dior's at department stores is rubbing off on her.

Wellllllll... way back, my favorite on a female friend was Shalimar. Then when my wife and I first started dating, it was Halston. These days, it's Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace. FWIW.

Just gave my wife Viktor Rolf Flower Bomb. She also likes Chanel No. 5 but Flower Bomb is a lot more modern and "young" scent so she was really happy with the change and needless say, if she is happy, I am happy.

My wife never wears any type of fragrance.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO back in the day one of my old girlfriends wore White Linen, then another old girlfriend wore Eternity.

I try to stick to 5 star choices in Luca Turin's book. Of those my wife has liked Tommy Girl and Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise. I like them too for different reasons.

Coco Chanel. It was the first fragrance I bought her a long time ago. I ain't gonna lie I've worn it a couple of times meself. She also likes Chanel No 5 and Vera Wang but Coco Chanel smells awesome on her.

Last edited:
For as long as I've known her, my wife always wore Raffinee. Now it seems to have been discontinued, and she can't find anything else she likes as well. Lately she's been wearing a new fragrance called Midnight Rose. It's interesting, with some deep cedar bass-notes, but we both still prefer Raffinee.

Top Bottom