What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azzaro PH for me today.
My nose is a little overwhelmed from smelling Montale Black Aoud all yesterday, through the night and into this morning.

Creed Orange Spice last night. Did not care for it but it sure did have legs. This am tried Creed Royal English Leather. Don't think I am a fan of leathers.

Mecca Balsam--It is everything they say. A little dab will do you. Better like frankincense!

Not sure I want to smell like this. But it is something I truly want to smell. Spiritual. Tranformative. Midnight at the Oasis.

Creed - Feuilles Vert

proxy.php

L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme. This is a blind buy from a fellow member. The extreme version has been getting a lot of love around here lately but this version should not be overlooked. More woods and less cocoa than the extreme. Very nice indeed.

Catching up with the Spotlight Fragrance for January, and I'll have to carry over into February. Initial impression: I'm digging the immortelle in this! I'm looking forward to comparing Eau Noire to New Haarlem, but I also want to compare it to Annick Goutal Sables.

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom