What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Accords: green leaf
Notes: Red thyme, myrtle, lavender, lemon and bitter orange

A hectic day at the office and didn't get a chance to follow the development too closely. Frag does not project very strongly and is therefore quite office-friendly. Did not care for the opening which I thought was a little sweet, rather odd and I could not identify the notes. After half an hour the the sweetness subsides and a wonderful green and spicy accord develops which lasts at least 4 hours. Unfortunately, somewhere between 4 and 6 hours The Garden turns powdery on my skin and disappoints.

Assorted Perfume Oils - Week 28
Profumum Olio Corpo Acqua di Sale (2008) - Monday
Justice Bodan (2010) - Tuesday
MCMC Fragrances Garden (2010) - Wednesday
40 Notes Spring Vetiver (2010) - Thursday
40 Notes Oudwood Veil (2010) - Friday
Immortal Mine (2012) - Saturday

Last edited:
Bushi No Kaori
by Agar Aura

Sweet love of God! This is amazing, I'm really really loving this stuff. It opens with a slight stink, a little sweet, but almost buttery, and after about 10-15 minutes a beautiful clove note comes piping through, and for about half an hour to an hour it's nothing but a beautiful rich clove scent with a touch of woody oud. Then the clove note settles down a bit and commingle for several hours before a slight leather note comes through. It's at this point that it has an almost piney-cedary note - woody/leather but oud/clove all the same. So intriguingly interesting and unique! Every bit of this is utterly enjoyable and sublime!

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom