What's new

Scale making and 3d printing... Thoughts?

Hey all! Been reading some of the posts created by very talented fellas who managed to get their first scales and I was wondering, has anyone tried to 3d print scales for easy pinning practice?? Would love to hear everyone's input. Cheers.

Cheers!

Here is a post in French, though extensively illustrated

And in English!

Hey all! Been reading some of the posts created by very talented fellas who managed to get their first scales and I was wondering, has anyone tried to 3d print scales for easy pinning practice?? Would love to hear everyone's input. Cheers.

Cheers!

There is a member here who has 3d printed some scales and has them on a couple of razors. They look fantastic. I received a couple pairs from him and they feel great. I just have not put them on a razor. But this question reminded me that I need to do that.

There is a member here who has 3d printed some scales and has them on a couple of razors. They look fantastic. I received a couple pairs from him and they feel great. I just have not put them on a razor. But this question reminded me that I need to do that.

That's great!!! I'll have a browse and see if I can find them :D Would love to get some printed! Cheers

I didn't even know CNC machines were a thing until I googled your answer. They seem really cool!!! I don't know anyone with one though and one of my mates does have a 3d printer!

Depending on what country you live in, you might be able to access a hacker space and use their equipment for a very low price. Sometimes Universities also allow people to use their equipment for a small price.

Top Bottom