What's new

Save For My Father’s Name, A Way to Help.

Wow a hundred razors!? It's going to be just like Christmas! :w00t:
I'd probably be giddy when the box arrived, but you've probably seen more DEs than I have.

Sounds like you had a truly special father...and thats really awesome that so many people have donated in his memory...beautiful post

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you all again for your kind words and interest in my venture. I will keep you all posted and how it turns out.
Also thank you for the offers to help out.
If it makes even the slightest differance in one persons life, then it will all have been worth it.

Let me add my two cents worth and agree with everything already said. Yours is a touching and indeed noble deed. Thanks not only for doing it, but for posting about it.

Ray, I was touched by your post as so many here was I am certain. I too lost my father 2 years ago and miss him every day. I remember cleaning out his small apartment and tossing almost everything. I am quite certain I chucked a DE and I am sick about it, but that was before I knew about this wonderful world of wetshaving. I commend you on your venture and wish there was some way I could help. Would a donation to help offset the shipping cost to new shavers be of any help? Please let me know what I can do.

Billy

This is really fantastic. You're a good man for doing what you're doing, and when you do sell some razors for charity, I'll have to plunk down and help out.

Man, you guys (and ladys) are the best. Thanks. The words and comments just make it all the more clear that this is what I needed to be doing.

This is my first post on the site and I can't think of a better way to make it.

I think it's really cool what you're doing. Using your hobby to benefit others through charity is such a great idea. Sounds like you're making your dad proud.

My Grandfather was a KofC member as well. I'll never forget the colorguard they had at his funeral. Such an awesome thing.

Wish you all the best with your project. Who knows, maybe it could even turn into a real non-profit charity. Best of luck.

What a heartwarming story Ray. Your plans are inspiring as you prove "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree".
Sue

Top Bottom