What's new

Samples of Musgo Real AS and ASB

I’m looking to expand my after shave collection of one (Dominica Old Bay Rum) and wanted to pick up some Musgo Real after reading reviews and comments here on B&B but I don’t want to spend $32 without knowing if I (and more importantly my SWMBO) like it. So I’d like to get some samples of the Musgo AS and ASB, but can’t find out where to find samples. So far I’ve contacted Caswell-Massey, Co. Ltd. (Musgo’s maker), but they’re out and have looked through old B&B posts with no luck. Does anyone know where to obtain samples? Thanks!!

Nick

Honestly, this stuff is so good you should pull the trigger on a full size bottle. I have used the Musgo splash since I started wetshaving and its one of my favorites. It's more of a skin care product in my mind than an aftershave. The scent is one of a kind and my wife loves it. Just today I picked up the Musgo Balm and used it this morning. The ingredients and scent are spot on with the splash and highly recommend it for the winter months. You can find these bottle for just over $20.

I’m looking to expand my after shave collection of one (Dominica Old Bay Rum) and wanted to pick up some Musgo Real after reading reviews and comments here on B&B but I don’t want to spend $32 without knowing if I (and more importantly my SWMBO) like it. So I’d like to get some samples of the Musgo AS and ASB, but can’t find out where to find samples. So far I’ve contacted Caswell-Massey, Co. Ltd. (Musgo’s maker), but they’re out and have looked through old B&B posts with no luck. Does anyone know where to obtain samples? Thanks!!

Nick

Caswell-Massey, Co., maker of Musgo?!?! Where the hell did you hear that?!?!?
I'm not surprised that you were unable to get samples from them! :lol:

The maker of Musgo Real is the Portuguese company Ach. Brito/Claus Porto. :thumbup1:

I agree with SBJFIRE, Musgo is top notch and a safe buy. It's my favorite AS lotion and will be picking up the balm very soon.

+ 1 on Musgo. It's so good you won't regret buying it. Besides, there's got to be somebody in Denver who carries Musgo products.

Top Bottom