What's new

Rubie Blade WOW!!!

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I had a Bolzono blade in my razor which I didn't now how many shaves I had on it. I thought to myself that I had to replace this blade. I also knew I was running low on blades. I have some blades that I got in a sample pack and started looking through. I thought, I need some Rubie's. As I was looking through my blades, guess what I found, you guessed it, a Rubie blade. I used it. I'll tell you after the first pass, my face was already smooth, but I continued to go across and against the grain. I don't remember getting such a great shave. My face was smooth and clean. I looked in the mirror of a rest room that evening when I went out and thought to myself,WOW is that what I look like? I looked much younger than I am. I also thought to myself, no wonder everyone says I look like a little boy. I'm 63

One blade I never bought when available. Regrets.

1685287903717.png

Oh well... such is life.

I am very fond of Rubie's. Very smooth shaving blade. They were about $10 less than the Gillette 7 O'Clock Black's, which were my favorites.

They were just over $20 per-hundred when they disappeared off of Amazon last fall.

If you like the Rubie, I just finished shaving for a week with the Treet King. Have to say I was very impressed.

They are usually about $15-$16 on Amazon, but you can get them on sale right now for $7.99 per-hundred at this link.

100 Treet King Double Edge Razor Blades

They may be even better than the Rubie. The link will only allow you to buy one of these deals. You can return another day and purchase again. If you do a search, you are likely find the regular price listing.

I had a Bolzono blade in my razor which I didn't now how many shaves I had on it. I thought to myself that I had to replace this blade. I also knew I was running low on blades. I have some blades that I got in a sample pack and started looking through. I thought, I need some Rubie's. As I was looking through my blades, guess what I found, you guessed it, a Rubie blade. I used it. I'll tell you after the first pass, my face was already smooth, but I continued to go across and against the grain. I don't remember getting such a great shave. My face was smooth and clean. I looked in the mirror of a rest room that evening when I went out and thought to myself,WOW is that what I look like? I looked much younger than I am. I also thought to myself, no wonder everyone says I look like a little boy. I'm 63
I absoloutly love rubies, they are sharp but not too sharp and smooth as can be! I save 4-5 tucks of them just to hide away so when the world ends ill atleast look like a gentleman

I am very fond of Rubie's. Very smooth shaving blade. They were about $10 less than the Gillette 7 O'Clock Black's, which were my favorites.

They were just over $20 per-hundred when they disappeared off of Amazon last fall.

If you like the Rubie, I just finished shaving for a week with the Treet King. Have to say I was very impressed.

They are usually about $15-$16 on Amazon, but you can get them on sale right now for $7.99 per-hundred at this link.

100 Treet King Double Edge Razor Blades

They may be even better than the Rubie. The link will only allow you to buy one of these deals. You can return another day and purchase again. If you do a search, you are likely find the regular price listing.
Thanks for the link. I picked up a 100 and used for the first time this morning. First impression is very favorable….smooth, sharp, and comfortable.

Do you know what the difference is between the Treet King stainless that you linked and the Treet King super stainless?

Top Bottom