What's new

Robert Becker Scuttle - Two Thumbs Up

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
byscott:
Glad you really like your Becker (he gets 'alota' love here),!!!

Robert is a fine 'Potter' with great customer service and I'm totally satisfied with my 'Catcus Sand' Medium Scuttle w/ Lid (he did provide me with a Stopper' but, I've found that using a wine cork works much better in keeping the heat in the scuttle). :thumbsup:

Christopher
proxy.php
"Your life is [like] a piece of clay, don't let anyone else mold it for you". Author Unknown

Attachments

• $scuttle%20-%20cork1jpg.jpg
    $scuttle%20-%20cork1jpg.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2,536
  • $scuttle%20-%20cork.jpg
    $scuttle%20-%20cork.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2,538
  • $scuttle.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2,537
I have the #9 design with the brush-soaking reservoir. It gets used in most of my shaves, unless I feel like face-lathering.

proxy.php

I was looking at that one but it lacks the grace of the ones without the brush reservoir but I like the idea.

They wife will eventual notice? You didn't have to get permission to buy it? Oh well, you guys that get to wear the paints, this coming from a old man married 43 years. I make a perfect honey-do husband. LOL

That thing is gorgeous, I'm looking for one like that and have typed his name in Google and only come back here to B&B where people are talking about his scuttles. Really I'd like to surprise the wife once in life with something like this for her of course!!! LOL's

Last edited:
They wife will eventual notice? You didn't have to get permission to buy it? Oh well, you guys that get to wear the paints, this coming from a old man married 43 years. I make a perfect honey-do husband. LOL

That thing is gorgeous, I'm looking for one like that and have typed his name in Google and only come back here to B&B where people are talking about his scuttles. Really I'd like to surprise the wife once in life with something like this for her of course!!! LOL's
His web site is WWW.RABFEATSOFCLAY.COM

Top Bottom