What's new

Rhodium is back at ATT

It has been a while, but we are starting to get some of your favorite vintage Gillettes back on our site replated and looking better than ever. Have a look and enjoy the photos. We will be adding more as time allows.

proxy.php

Stan how would you describe the shaving characteristics of your rhodium choices? I want one and only one vintage razor for my collection so I don't mind the prices but I'd like to know the differences between the Fatboy and the Slim etc... I currently use an Atlas R2 if that helps. Thanks

Stan how would you describe the shaving characteristics of your rhodium choices? I want one and only one vintage razor for my collection so I don't mind the prices but I'd like to know the differences between the Fatboy and the Slim etc... I currently use an Atlas R2 if that helps. Thanks

On my face a Slim or Fatboy set on 3-4 will be very close to your R2. As for the razors I get a good shave with either one. To me the Slim is a bit easier to use around and under the nose. However, the look and feel of the Fatboy is very hard to beat.

Sorry, not at the moment. But I have in the past. I had some Gems that turned out cry nice. I may include some in the next batch. Thanks for reminding me.

I'm sorry I missed the SEs! I'll pay closer attention.

Ok.
Minor criticism for marketing message in description. "Most valuable metal on earth"
1. It's not.
2. You fail to describe rhodium's natural ability to resist water spotting. It's greatest attribute. That's why I would want one.
Just saying

Mark

Last edited:
Rhodium is the second rarest metal. How rare? Think of finding a grain of salt on a Clydesdale.
Rarest element is Californium 252. Discovered in the 50 s. No real use, but still 27 million a gram.
Then you got your weapons grade plutonium. It's kinda pricey, I think.
Just saying
Mark

Top Bottom